25. To Heal

Demons - Imagine Dragons

Lucifer parks his car, getting out and walking to where he sees Chloe, Dan, Ella and even Pierce.

"Lucifer," Pierce says, spotting him first.

"What happened here for you to block off the entire neighbourhood?" Lucifer asks.

"Mass murder," Dan replies. He glances behind the devil, "No Nyx?"

Lucifer sighs, hiding his worry. "We had an argument and he left. I don't know if he's going to come back."

"That bad?" Chloe asks. "Can I ask what it was about?"

"Nothing that can be changed now," Lucifer replies, avoiding her eyes. "Tell me about this mass murder."

"Ah," Pierce interrupts as Chloe goes to speak. "Chloe, I'll take Lucifer with me on this."

Furrowing his brows, Lucifer glances to Chloe in confusion before following Pierce into the nearest house.

"That was weird," Ella says, watching the two disappear.

Chloe nods, "Tell me about it."

Pierce leads Lucifer to where the bodies of the house's owners lie in the basement. "We've found every resident dead in four houses with a total of fourteen so far, one family of five, one of four, one of three and a couple."

"Alright and why am I with you?" Lucifer asks.

Gesturing for the forensic crew to leave the two alone, Pierce turns to Lucifer. "What did you and Nyxeus really argue over?"

Lucifer's brows furrow, "Why is that important?"

"Just answer the question, Lucifer."

"He's been killing behind my back," Lucifer says, pushing down the anger that threatens to surface. "Now tell me why that's important."

Pierce gestures to the two bodies, making Lucifer look, his eyes widening. The family of three is torn apart, their bodies mutilated. The daughter mustn't be older than ten, her body covered in blood and positioned to form the letter 'o'.

"Seem like his work?" Pierce asks.

"Unless a human's gone mad enough to do something like this," Lucifer replies solemnly.

He looks at the bodies of the parents, noticing their bodies are positioned too, forming a 't' and an 'n'.

"I'm not sure why they're positioned like that," Pierce says, seeing the devil's look, "Not yet, but I'm assuming the other bodies are positioned too, we just have to find out the message. Lucifer, why would Nyxeus do this?"

Lucifer hesitates before replying, "I don't know."

A soft moan escapes the devil's lips. He bites his lip to remain quiet, a little embarrassed and having never masturbated like this.

Despite his efforts, another soft moan escapes his lips as the dildo brushes against his prostate. He pulls it back before pushing it deeper, hitting his prostate again and causing another moan to escape his lips.

Deciding to torture himself even more, Lucifer grabs the dildo's remote off the nightstand, turning it on and moaning as the toy starts vibrating inside him. Setting the remote beside him, Lucifer continues fucking himself with the toy, keeping the vibrations on the lowest setting for now, his other hand slowly pumping himself.

His breathing is light and fast, his body covered in sweat. The orange evening light fills the bedroom, casting long shadows across the floor.

A long, loud moan escapes Lucifer's lips as he decides, fuck it, and turns the dildo up to its highest setting, desperate to release. He pumps his cock faster, his hips pushing down on the dildo as his other hand continues pushing the toy inside him.