Part 4

******
KATLEHO

There's nothing enticing about my day I didn't attend. my lecturer decided to cancel the class at last minutes.. what pisses me off is, i was already in town when i receive the message that says classes are cancelled i had to catch a taxi to go back home its more like 45min from town to my village the journey wasnt much long with my headsets on i dont like small talks.. thats why i always have mi headset to rescue me from giving people my attention..as soon as the taxi drop me off i took off my headset i have to take 10min walk to my place i remembered im running out of data i have to buy airtime on the corner bar of my street it didnt took me long to reach to the place they are bunch of boys.. this guys its 10 oclock in the morning but they already in groups drinking beers gossiping.. i dont know about boys from your place but as for this place they take cup in gossiping .. i spot Germain on the group i can't  believe he's also doing that..okay stay collected ..i said to my self..im i even at my best?...impression really matters to me ..have your best smile on girl i know you can do this..as if im going to approach him..even the walk has changed, boy what are you doing to me i got nervous as i get closer to the group ..ooh wait Katleho their today's topic i hope its not me ..i hate it when people are talking about me ..my mood changed when he calls me virgin Mary i know i have hidden character that leads people to see innocents in me i like it but what im hearing pisses me off who the hell he think he is ..i tried to get calm cause im about to give him my piece of mind...indeed you are outdated i said..i could see a shock on his face ..Moon Goddess he can't be thiz cute even when he pisses me off come on girl you angry ...so thiz is all you guys do.. talking about girls if the talk was about where are they hiring ,which strategy can we use to earn cash it would've been better but i can't blame you what you always do is drink talking about how you got pussy last night...Most of you left your children fatherless u spent your cash on beers without supporting ur kids that's what you are good at suckers.." I told you she's rude" one said..." is that the reason why you don't date local guys"..he said...my eyes popped out I don't have answer to that.." with that sucking life nobody will risks her life with you" .."you need to get a life" .. they went silent that's my chance to move I went to get my airtime I don't know what they were talking about but I'm no longer their topic it served them right I guess...On my way out he called my name.."ooh no I thought I'm done with you".. I said.

Germain: why you sound so angry is it because I never called or because I still owe you a day out.
Katleho: (what!! after what he did he is concerned about that he got a nerve.. but man this dude he's greek god)
Germain: Greek god that's what you call me? (He got that beautiful smile on his face).
Katleho: Did I say that loud (i can't face him.. I feel so embarrassed)
Germain: you never listen to your self ..look I'm sorry about what happened it's not how it looks like i.
Katleho: it's ok you don't have to apologize for who you are  I just thought u were different from them
Germain: It seems like you have already drawn ur conclusion.
Katleho: what you see is what you get (i said turning to leave)
Germain: Can I see you later
Katleho: I don't have your time
Germain: Expect a call around 6.
(He said that screaming)
Go to hell. I replied .. I got home in less than a minute there's no one here it gives me a good chance to sleep peacefully...