Part 54

Insert 8

Dineo

Prison it's been hell to me. I tried as hard as I could to stay out of trouble so that I serve my set period as it's been sentenced. Even though it was hard. They will set you in traps. My wise decision was to never have an enemy, it worked for me even though it was hard. People can hate you for no reason. I served my 15years .I just got out few years ago. I had no place to go. I was only rescued by John. as for Clara since I went to prison she never set her feet. It broke my heart that the time I needed her the most she wasn't there for me, but maybe I deserve it. I have put her through alot and she made alot of sacrifice for me, and I appreciate, So after been out of prison I tried to keep contact with her, just to realise that it's me she dropped my call and never answered any of my calls, As for Germain. I remember the day when they tell me that am free. I tried to call him to pick me, he didn't answer my calls I went to his doorsteps, i was welcomed by this other beautiful young lady with huge diamond on her figure, with a big belly, after the 5 seconds of me still having my mouth opened of being surprised, 5 years old twins girls came they where like mama who is this?.

(date back)

Twins: Mommy who's this,
mother: I don't know go and call your daddy.
Dineo: Umh I am here for Germain, is he around?
mother: Yes they went to call him he will be here within a second.
Germain: Wifey, who is calling up for me?
Mother: She didn't say her name
Dineo:(he opened the door wide) Germain.
Mother: I should go to check up on the kids
Germain: What are you doing here?
Dineo: I have no where to go.
Germain: So you thought this will be a good place for you?
Dineo: last time I check this is the only home I have.
Germain: Get out of my place and if you dare came for my family I will turn your life in hell, and send you back to prison and ensure that you are tortured before you take your last breath
Dineo: Ooh

He shut the door right onnmy face, since that day I never heared from him, and Jonh rescued, because he had a girlfriend he just took me in for a month, within two weeks I found my potential and he took me to stay with him. so I made contact to keep taps on the evil that took my dreams away and send me to prison, she is happily married with the guy that almost took my life away from me. so I knew I had to go for them. I have to get my revenge.

Daniel

******

Juliet: Ooh you came, I never thought you will make it here.. I mean like I expected you around 7
Daniel: I made a means to be here because I needed to talk to you.
Juliet: What is it that you would like to talk to me about?
Daniel: Can you please let me in.
Juliet: Ooh ofcause, come in and have a sit, can I prepare you a breakfast or you already had one.
Daniel: I did thanks.
Juliet: Something to drink, coffee, water or something strong?
Daniel: As I said am good(she came to me and try to kiss me). Juliet can you please take a sit.
Juliet: Okay
Daniel:( she said that sitting on my lap). No not here please.
Juliet: Why are you acting so cold towards me.
Daniel: She knows about us.
Juliet: Okay.
Daniel: Just okay?
Juliet: It's a good thing though.
Daniel: Are you insane!!!. you know what I cut all this thing off, I am done with you
Juliet: That's so unfair, I did nothing wrong. I just kept this a secret.
Daniel: It doesn't matter I can't risk my marriage.
Juliet: come on Daniel, we both know she doesn't treat you right, and she can't give you kids, and am single and available for you, so don't do this. we can make this work.you can't be stuck in that unhappily marriage while you can have a divorce.
Daniel: Shut up, you know nothing about my married, So listen to me carefully. when we start with this whole thing, I made it clear to you that you shouldn't have expectations because am a married man who can do whatever it takes to save his marriage. so if you becoming a threat to my marriage, we gonna have a problem.
Juliet: Come on Daniel don't be like..
Daniel: So we have reached the end to our road, whatever we had ends here.
Juliet: It's too late for that.
Daniel: What do you mean, its too late for that?
Juliet: I am pregnant, you are going to be a father..

Katleho

******

I pretended to be deep on my sleep, I just had to listen to him tip-toesing as he made his way out. I thought confronting him will make him stop but I thought wrong. I have to make a phone call. He picked up on the third ring.

Katleho: David
David: What a pleasant surprise, it should be a Sunny day for you to call me
Katleho: How are you David?
David: Just to hear your sweet voice concerned about my health, I feel happy deep down.
Katleho: I want you to carry out a task for me.
David: Just as I thought it will never be a friendly call.
Katleho: Can we meet up for coffee at 10?
David: Plus its been a while ensure to wear my favourite dress.
Katleho: I will send you the location
David: I just can't wait.
Katleho: See you soon David.
David: Give your best, I love you.