Part 53

Lerato

I was with him at his place. some times after school he will come to take me from school and we go to his place, just to have our own times. Jonh has his hidden characters. I can't say I know him cause he keeps on surprising me. He exposes this other side of his that I don't understand. Not forgetting the huge hate he has over Precious. we where kissing, I was on top of him when his phone started ringing.

Lerato: You not answering that bbe.

Jonh: Its my phone, get off me.

Lerato: Why you being too harsh. who is Dineo?

Jonh: I will not go through this again with you, get out of my way and prepare yourself am coming back

Lerato: You will find me gone when you return.

Jonh: Don't test me.

I think he's cheating on me, everytime Dineo appears on his phone screen he will go out for privacy and surprisingly he become rude to me. I have been trying to leave him but he kept on threatening me. he promise to send me straight to hell if I leave him. Well I just thought he's just this other strict guy with a straight face when he approached me, but I missed the part of him being a gangster. after discovering that I tried to leave him, everytime I try to move on he goes after those guys and torture them. I even lost interest in him but it is more when he wants me. relationship is supposed to be beautiful and filled with happiness but I can't get that from this one.

Daniel

*****

I was on WhatsApp.

Juliet: Did you eat?
Daniel: Yes I cooked.
Juliet: Ohw you cooked, why didn't she prepares food for you?
Daniel: She said she's feeling Drowsy.
Juliet: I thought of inviting you over for supper but I didn't wanna intrude your night with her.
Daniel: You didn't know, can I see you tomorrow morning?
Juliet: How are you going to escape?
Daniel: Worry less about that, let me go to sleep ill see you tomorrow, I love you
Juliet: Okay and I have an interesting news to share with you.
Daniel: Save them for tomorrow.

I locked my phone, just when I move to go to bedroom I found Precious starring at me, the funny part of the story is, I was blushing like a teenager

Precious: Uncle Dee you even blushing, who are you talking to?

Daniel: How long have you been starring at me?

Precious: Long enough to note that you are blushing.

Daniel: Ohw.

Precious: she should be special.

Katleho: Who?

Precious: Ooh I didn't see you coming, I just caught...

Daniel: Precious are you done your homework?

Precious: Am old enough to be reminded about homework, goodnight folks.

Katleho: Who is she talking about?

Daniel: Aah nobody, I was on the way to bed.

Katleho: Nobody that left makeup on your Shirt

Daniel: What!

Katleho: Or Nobody that had you coming home late with your stomach filled?

Daniel: What are you talking about?

Katleho: How many nights did I cook for you, all you do is to not touch your food having an excuse of saying you had late lunch you are still filled, and guess what at that moment I could still smell her cheap perfume all over you.

Daniel: I am totally lost, who are you talking about, what are you talking about?.

Katleho: Is it because I can't give you kids so you go all out to get them?.

Daniel: babe its not like that, I...

Katleho: You do what, am I not enough for you?

Daniel: Katleho please don't do that.

Katleho: Remember after giving bath when the doctor said that whole shooting affected me.. I am infertile, What did you say to me?

Daniel: Katleho!!!

Katleho: Yes I want to hear it all, we were not dating at that moment and you said to me, it doesn't matter to you, me and Precious is the only family that you want. what you only need is happiness and love that's what completes you.

Daniel: I am done here.

Katleho:( yelling) Go on run away that's what you are good at..

Dineo

******

Juliet: I assure you that everything is going as planned.

Dineo: So you mean to tell me that you are pregnant.

Juliet: Yes Dear i got this, its about time we take him away from him.

Dineo: okay talk with him.

Juliet: yes ill give you feedback, i wonder how will he look like after seeing that pregnancy test.

Dineo: You will figure it out tomorrow, by the way you doing the good job. I enjoy working with you. i thought we gonna dump him after that but you choose life with him.

Juliet: He's of a good heart, I love him

Dineo: in that case go and get your man, it's about time we finish with Katleho.

Juliet: Plus he mistreat my man

Dineo: I just want to see her paying for what she did to me. its pity you found interest in Daniel, he should've been paying for the shoot he got me into.

Juliet: Ooh please don't go there.

Dineo: Goodnight.

Juliet: Goodnight