Part 71

katleho

*******

I went to the room, I found him packing his staff, so like we are done. Its truly over between us, I was watching him as he took everything.

Katleho: what has gotten to you, why did you make me sign those papers?
Daniel: The truth is you not longer the lady I have fallen for and marry, you turned to be evil, I can't have you, I can't live with an Evil.
Katleho: what did I do to deserve that title?
Daniel: I know, I have hurt you but to go to the extreme of killing a baby, when did you become heartless.
Katleho: Oh I should've known, over everybody you believe I had a guts to kill her baby.
Daniel: Ever since you tailed me you showed me that you are capable of everything.
Katleho: So you left me even though it's not proven that its me, give me those papers I wanna tear them off.
Daniel: You are crazy, afterall I have set you free, you can go and sleep with whoever you want and spend endless nights with them, atleast I respected you enough to ensure that I spend my night with you, as for you, you went out with him in my presence, you invited him at my house, Play coziness, flirting around before me, I wasted my energy and time preparing special dinner, who am I fooling, I prepared for my wife while she's busy sleeping with other man, so you are free now katleho, do whatever pleases you, am out, I will come back to take the rest of my staff, oh and by the way, as you are free, Enjoy your freedom.

He dropped that boom and leave me, I felt so hurting, I feel like someone is busy tearing my heart with knife, you know Internal wounds, there is no way you could nurse them. The bleeding is from inside that keeps on paining me, I think I am loosing my mind. he expects me to live alone with just me, all the years he have been with me, I had him and felt safe with him, now he took it away from me, am all alone. I am loosing my breath, this pain is hurting deeper, I can't control it. It's overpowering me. I took a sit and listen to the pain that am having from my heart. 

Precious

*******

Today I decided to say goodbye to my mother before I leave, I always sneak out but as for today I am going to notify her that am leaving. I knocked on the door, she didn't answer me, I tried to open her bedroom door it wasn't locked, I found her sitting on the chair facing the wall, it kicked in, that she's going through alot, I called her she didn't reply me, I went to hug her from behind and continue talking with her

Precious: I know you are going through alot, but know that God is watching you, whatever you are going through is the one that makes you stronger. please don't let this challenge put you down. More might still come on your way, I want you to stay strong, get up and face this and stay strong. maybe its God testing your faith, even if its about taking what you love, it doesn't mean he doesn't love you. You don't know what Good he will do for you after the storm. I might not be here tomorrow to support you so please stay strong and know that I love you and it kills me to see you at your weakest. I love you, remember this daily, I am going to my gig. I love you

I kissed her on the cheek and went out to the gig, it took me a little longer to reach to the place, the gig was taking place in town, Saskia, they had an Event, so I was invited to play part in it.
It was now the time for my performance, I got to the stage and scanned around, I missed this part, last time I was at the stage was when I met Lucky, I can't believe with two weeks alot has happened. I had a man who took my virginity away and dump me like a loose girl, in about three days, I found the love of my love Desmond, alot happened in a small space, I glanced again at the crowd, it was more kinda formal event, I saw a guy wearing all black having a gun, I got scared a little bit, but I convinced my self its part of security. I look at him in the eyes, he smiled a little with his intimidating look, I looked away, and tried harder to focus. It was little hard for me to perform as I had endless thoughts about the guy and his nasty looks, he gave me, I ended up telling my self not to look at him or else he will ruin my performance.

I was done performing, I got off the stage, I spotted Lerato, she saw me too, as I was about to approach her, I saw the guy coming to my direction, what I had in my mind was to get out this place, cause it seems like am not longer safe. I saw a door on my left hand side. I entered the door and I saw stairs I went to them running going up.I reach to the end of the stairs only to meet John, I exhaled in relieve.

Precious: Thank God its you, I think I am followed.
John: You talking to an enemy

He said that taking out his gun, the gun had a silencer, without a warning he shoots me twice. The first bullet went to my left shoulder and the one went straight to my heart, I screamed in pain and he kicked me, I rolled down the stairs.I received a kick as in like they were checking if am still breathing. I remained unconscious on the floor. I heard John asking the Guy if I am dead and the next thing the took pictures of me and run away I could hear their footsteps stepping away. After a few seconds I heard footsteps that was coming to my direction. I opened my eyes I called the name Desmond please help me. I shut my eyes as I was hardly breathing,that was the end of me.