part 61

Juliet

******

I send him a text " I really want to see you right now", and he called me. He told me that he's on the way . I had never been so scared for the whole of my life. I just remained sited on that couch until the door opens again. my heart pumped faster, I glanced on the door hoping that it's not him, hoping that he didn't come back to finish me up. I was so relieved to find lucky. I didn't waste time I got up and run to him, with no time I just hugged him and started crying. he just hugged me tight without questioning me. few minutes later he helped me to sit down and went to the kitchen to get me a glass of water.

Lucky: Drink this, it will help you to calm down a bit.
Juliet:Thank you( I drank the water).  Thank you for coming.
Lucky: You wanna share with me what's bagging you?
Juliet:( how do I even start to tell him that I almost got killed.) umh you going to be a father.( I looked at him on his eyes for his reaction, I needed to see that disappointment face. my eyes widen up when I see his grin).
Lucky: You don't know how long I have waited to hear those words.
Juliet: What do you mean?
Lucky: Umh Eeeh, Juliet how many times we tried. I am just glad that this day finally came. Wait is this the reason you were crying?
Juliet: I need my own space.
Lucky: But I just got here.
Juliet: Lucky!!!
Lucky: Okay but, I will check up on your first thing in the morning before I go to work .
Juliet: Goodbye.
Lucky: WOW am going to be a father Yey.

He said that going out, I had my relationship with Lucky since two years back. I never thought he takes this relationship seriously, so it took me by the surprise that he needed this baby. I mean like, he is too exited about the news. well this relationship bores me, I don't know how many times I tried to quit but I never succeeded. he tells me that I am crazy, I can't quit on the two years thing, lets sit down and talk about the matter. So ever since I met Daniel, I pushed him harder away from me. I would come with excuses to not see him, But he was too patient with me.

Daniel

*****

I got home, I found lights off. It seems like everyone is asleep. I went to our room, I tried to open the door it was locked. I called her. she opened the door. she's was so pissed.

Katleho: Daniel what do you want?
Daniel: The door is locked and I want to sleep.
Katleho: I don't have time for this, you know where you should sleep.
Daniel: But katleho...
Katleho: Is there anything else?
Daniel: I am sorry that..
Katleho: I don't have time for this...

She shut the door on my face. I sighed and went to the spareroom, I believe I will spent the night on this room.

Precious

*******

I have been crying ever since I returned from seeing him. I tried to sleep but it leads me to tossing and turning I couldn't sleep. It hurts me deep inside. everytime I try to move I could still smell his cologne. When I shut my eyes, I have his glimpse. Even when he hurts me but I still can't stop how deeper I am inlove with him, and believe me I hate my self for that. I logged into my Facebook and go to his account he posted and hour ago " God finally blessed her womb, I am a father to be". he tagged her girlfriend or maybe his wife. I felt anger raising deep down. I closed my eyes off trying to sleep.

I woke up around 8, when I hear my mother banging the door. I faked the headache telling her the reason I can't going to school. then she told me that if that's the case I should come to the restaurant to help her staff during the day, but only if I am feeling better. I remained in my room until I felt like I could face the world, it was around 10 when I get to the restaurant. I scanned around and went to Marry. she is a waitress. Most of the days I work with her, she is the only one I get along with.

Marry: Look who's here, are you not supposed to be at school.
Precious: Hello sis Marry, I wasn't feeling well( I saw her face filled with concerned) relax now I am good
Marry: Okay if you say so, your mother is at her office.
Precious: I am here to help, so were do I start?
Marry: Okay please go to Table number 8, give a customer the menu, Argh why do I even saying this, you know what to do.
Precious: (I glanced at the table to see who  am I helping, the lady seemed familiar, oh Well she is Lucky's girlfriend. I got frustrated, anger aroused inside of me. )
Marry: Precious are you okay?
Precious: (she said that shaking) Umh , yeah where is the menu?(she gave me  the menu and the notepad with a pen) I put on my beautiful smile, and go to help the customer.

Precious: Good morning Ma'am, here is our menu, I will give you few minutes to decide what to order, in the meantime I will give you glass of wine, its for today's special.( I said that with the smile)
Juliet: Thanks for the menu, as for the wine I'll pass, and I already know what to order. Umh if I may ask are you new here?
Precious: Sorry?
Juliet: I came here several times but I never saw you.
Precious: Yeah, I am kinda new here,( I faked my smile, she ordered, and requested a takeaway, with no time I went to place her order, as they were busy with her order I found my self starring at her, she was busy brushing her belly, even though it's not yet visible but she seem to already fallen inlove with her baby. and I hate that.)

Marry: Is everything okay?
Precious: Yes why?
Marry: You been starring at her.
Precious: Did I? well I am just lost in my thoughts, who is she?
Marry: I don't know her, she's been coming here since two weeks back, she usually have her breakfast her.
Precious: Ohw.( she brushed her belly and grinned as she was starring at my direction.)
Katleho: Precious you came?
Precious: (Hearing my mother's voice brought me back to reality) Umh yeah, I feel much better.
Katleho: Okay am glad to hear that, tell me before you leave I want to give you a list of things, that you should buy before you go home. I am going to stay for little while I have workload.
Precious: Okay Mom.
Katleho: And please be careful on the street.
Precious: I am not yet leaving so spare the lectures for later, ( they called me, telling me that her order is ready, I took her takeaway to her with the bill, she took them and settle the bill, and then she grinned again as she put her hands into her small belly and leave, I don't like her, I really hate her. I texted Lerato, " I need your help, can I see you after school?".

I went to take the list as I receive her lectures, she didn't request lot of things, so I went around town to buy them. I decided to do a little shopping for clothes, as I was waiting for Lerato, we agreed to meet in Debonairs, It's around 2. She will be around in 30 minutes time. As I was doing my small shopping I bumped into them, Lucky and his girlfriend. I froze and give them a stare, only lucky noticed my presence. He just gave me one glance and proceeded as if like I am a stranger to him, as if like he didn't have me on Saturday morning, as if like he never said those words to me last night. I felt like I should walk up to him to tell him how much I hate him. I glanced at his girlfriend, she was so jolly, busy brushing her belly, I felt so pissed, I should do something about this, I can't just let this slide, No way!!!.

THE Naive MEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara