Part 85

Germain

********

I tried to get hold of Tebogo, she's didn't answer my calls. I went to her place, what I found, It still hard to process. I found a guy who was busy fathering my kids. She sends me out with no hesitation, I tried to reason with her, but she had no interest to know what I had to say. How is it possible for her to move on, 8 months and she moved on as in like we never spend 10 years of our lives together. As if like she never promised to stick with me. I should fight for what's mine. I won't let another man destroying that I have built for so many years. I can't let it be destroyed in a second after putting all my investments and powers to make it work. Ooh let me check on Katleho, I haven't heard from her since the day she left me in her house.

Katleho: Germain
Germain: Hey Katleho how are you doing today?
Katleho: Am good thanks and how are you
Germain: I was hoping to meet up with you for drinks, what do you say?
Katleho: I am sorry, I have a visitor
Germain: Can I come over?
Katleho: I said I have a visitor
Germain: Can we do it some other day, maybe tomorrow?
Katleho: Okay
Germain: How is Precious?
Katleho: Coming up too well thanks for your concern
Germain: I heard her saying her wounds have fully recovered
Katleho: True that I should attend...
Germain: Yeah sure, let me call you tomorrow
Katleho: For what?
Germain: I don't follow
Katleho: Your only concern was with Precious and now she is okay, alive fully recovered, why will you still want us to hang out?
Germain: Can we talk about it tomorrow?
Katleho: sharp
Germain: I care for you

She hanged up, Katleho she is another thing.

Katleho

*******

There's a knock coming through, who will it be, I told Germain that he shouldn't come. I woke up from the bed and go to the door, I found Desmond. I was happy to see him and I was glad that he came, I thought he stopped from fighting for Precious. I look at him, feeling pity for him.

Katleho: Come inside
Desmond: Thank you
Katleho: I am glad to see you
Desmond: How is she holding up?
Katleho: So far she's good, she went to school
Desmond: Okay, I guess I should leave
Katleho: No wait for her, she will be here in 30 minutes time, feel at home, I will take a quick bath and I will come to keep your company
Desmond: Okay thanks
Katleho: Help yourself out with some drinks
Desmond: Thanks again

I went to take a bath, I found him seated on the couch with the TV on but his focus was on the phone, I said a word and he startled a bit, I guess he didn't hear my feet steps.

Katleho: You seem chilled, Ooh sorry I didn't mean to scare you off
Desmond: It's okay just that this Phone took all of my attention
Katleho: Something interesting
Desmond: Not really

There's another knock, that's strange cause Precious never knocked, I stare at Desmond.
Katleho: She never knocks
Desmond: Open up maybe its someone else

I found David in my doorsteps, David in my doorsteps, that's strange. I let the door half-opened, I am not planning on letting him in, I am going to send him away as he did with me.

David: Hey Katleho, Im glad you opened the door, Can I come in? I need to talk with you
Katleho: Talk am listening
David: Can I come in?
Katleho: No!!
David: Please it's serious, or grab your handbag and come along with me, maybe?
(I exhaled, I can't have a private conversation with him here cause we have Desmond)

Katleho: Get in, I will go and fetch my handbag

He got in, He froze when his eyes met Desmond, I laughed a little, I hope it never crossed his mind that am messing around with this kid.

Katleho: Relax he is here for Precious
David: Hello Desmond
Katleho: Wait do you know him?
Desmond: David, We meet again
Katleho: What's going on here?
David: I will explain to you later, grab your handbag and come with me
Katleho: Umh, Okay

We left Desmond behind, and go to the nearest restaurant.

Precious

********

I Opened the door, I had my headphones on dancing to the music, I closed the door when I turn I met Desmond, that freighted me up, I let out the soft breath.

Precious: Desmond, what are you doing here?
Desmond: I need to talk to you
Precious:( He said that standing up from the couch approaching me, the more he the distance between us is the more I have the butterfly in my stomach) Ooh okay, (I walked trying to take another direction to avoid him being close to him, I didn't want to face him on his eyes, I didn't want him near me, he stopped walking and look at me, I also stopped all my tracks and stare at him )
Desmond: You have fully healed let me see you
Precious:( He moved faster, I couldn't escape this time around, he filled the small gap between us, he started running his hands on my scars, I felt so uncomfortable as soon he touches my skin, there was an electronic that occurred that made him stop a little, he paused and stare at me in the eyes, trying to see if I just felt what he felt, I moved my eyes to prevent myself from starring at him, he reached my chin with his hands to make me look at him in the eyes, I looked at him, I felt connected with the soul that is standing right infront of me, he got closer and closer and kissed my lips, I didn't respond to the kiss, and he never quited, he kissed me softly, I started to respond and then I remembered Lucky, I pulled out, I raised my hand to slap him, it's more like he knew because he acted too fast and held my hand with his strong hand, my mouth widen up as I look at him in the eyes, my mind blow away too quickly and I had the following scene playing in my mind.

**memories**

He kissed me, I remembered how I have been betrayed by this love thing, the glimpse of Lucky flashed into my mind, I pulled off and slapped him, I screamed "leave me alone" I said that as I exist his car...
****
Precious: Argh watch your way Dammit!!!
The Guy: I am so sorry!! let me help you out
precious: ( He took out a tissue from his pocket and try to wipe me with it.
Precious: Move your hands off me bastard, maybe you should watch your way...
****
Desmond: You seem a little bit shaken, are you sure about this? should I stop?
Precious: No go on, I like it
Desmond: You like it, I thought I should be gentle with you but it's more like am wasting time, (he grinned)
****
He ripped my top apart, and as he was about to tear my bra, I took it off faster, he smiled before I knew it, I helped him took off the left clothes in me while kissing, His hands were running all over my body, and for a second he stopped on my boobs, he started playing with my boobs, my breath rate has arisen.
****
Desmond: Am talking with you Princess, focus, Condom?
Precious: Yes, umh No, I don't know do it your way
Desmond: Fine

**********

The memories came crashing through my mind.
I closed my mouth and lowed my hand still having him holding my hand, There was a moment of silence as if like he was reading my mind, I said to him

Precious: Relax I won't hit you like I did the first time we kissed( I could see the joy written all over his face)
Desmond: You remember me
Precious: Yes, I think I just regained my memory

He didn't waste time, he crashed his lips over mine.