part 70

Precious

*******

I was so damn tired, But I couldn't get enough of him, it was the more like, I needed him more. We where now bonding on his bed, I ensured to leave a message to my mother yesterday that I am safe, she shouldn't be worried about me. I received a phone call from Lerato, she was asking me about my tonight's gig. I texted her the location and she told me that she will be there. I tried to get hold on my manager, he told me to stay far from him. He don't want to do business with me, it left me with endless questions. I tried to convince him to not quit but he was hard nut to crack, so I will have to be on my own for tonight
It's late around 4 and am having Desmond giving me a ride to home.

Desmond: I heard you talking with your friend about your gig tonight.
Precious: Yes I have a gig, you wanna come?
Desmond: You are not going to your gig.
Precious: I am going, I can't be missing another gig, I should ensure to be early, I should sort things out ever since my manager is dropping me.
Desmond: Which part of you are not going Didn't you understand?
Precious: Oh I thought you are asking me, why I can't be skipping my gig.
Desmond: please don't go.
Precious: Why?
Desmond: I just don't have a good feeling about tonight, and I trust my instances.
Precious: But..( without a warning he kisses me, I love how he kisses me, it's kinda cute. I can kiss him the whole day. he broke the kiss and look at me with him beautiful eyes.)
Desmond: Please promise not to go.
Precious: I promise not to go,
Desmond: That's my girl, I will call you when I get home.

I got off from his car and he drove off. I miss him already.

John

********

After what I heard I didn't hesitate to call Dineo, she answered.

John: Dineo.
Dineo: You want to tell me that the work is done?
John: No we still on it,
Dineo: What could be important to make you call me, I want my work done soon.
John: I get you, I was talking with my girlfriend, she said Precious was in need of the abortion pills, she said she wants them for a friend so it clear enough to say Katleho is behind this whole thing.
Dineo: I don't care anymore about who did what, I care to see the dead body.
John: Loud and clear.
Dineo: fasten your task and make it done.
John: okay. bye

After the phone call I texted the guy I will carry out this task with about the location, tonight everything should be done.

Precious

********

I found my mother in the sitting room, she seemed distracted when she hear me walking in, she is little bit stress, I could see her face, she exhaled just to see me. having my night out might have stressed her, my bad.

Katleho: Where have you been Precious.
Precious: I was at my friend's house, I send you a text not to worry about me, am safe.
katleho: please take a sit.
Precious: (I did as she requested). AM I in trouble?
Katleho: Yes but now I want you to tell me the truth. who is Juliet?
Precious: The lady that I almost made her abort?
katleho: Yes
Precious: Lucky's girlfriend, she was dating my boyfriend, or should I say a guy who broke my heart.
Katleho: There an opened case about a lady who had abortion and the pills was traced on her system the pills that she didn't take and the lady was at my restaurant for breakfast, Do you have something to do with it?.
Precious: No mama as I said, I lost my pills
Katleho: Precious I am going to give the police CCTV footage.
Precious: It okay mother I didn't pour anything to her drink, I lost my pills so I believe they won't trace anything to do with me.
Katleho: Are you sure, if you lying I wont be able to protect you.
Precious: I am not guilty.
Katleho: Okay, don't dare share this with anyone, is there anyone who knows besides me?
Precious: Lerato, but she doesn't no the whole story.
katleho: Ensure that she keep her mouth shut, and same to you, cause one mistake you will be in trouble, you hear me?
Precious: Yes mother.

Uncle Dee got in as we where still talking, I decided to go to my room to give them a space, I took a bath and start preparing for my gig

Daniel

********

I found them, it was more like they had a serious talk but I didn't mind them even a little

Daniel: Precious I want to talk to your mother.
Precious: I will be at my room
Daniel: ( A minute after she left I put the divorce papers on the small table before her) they require for you signature.
Katleho: What this, (I paged, he gave me a stare ) are you sure that's what you really want?
Daniel: Yes I want this, please just sign.
Katleho: Okay,( I exhaled and took a pen, and gave him what he wants, I signed out divorce papers, after placing the pen back on the table, I knew I am free, my marriage is over.
Daniel: Do not worry about the house I will move out, I will start packing.