Part 57

Insert 11

Precious

Hours passes, I have been Starring at my phone, I thought I will receive a phone call. or a text from him telling me that he wants to see me or I should come to collect my pills. Maybe it still early or he went to work . I took a long warm bath, I bathed after I just chilled in a bathtub replaying the scene that happened this morning. I thought I could make peace out of it but I couldn't. Something was off with me. I am supposed to be happy maybe, but the scene is distributing me. the ringing phone distracted me from my thoughts. I checked the ID caller it's unsaved number.

Precious: Hello
Caller: Hello, Precious, its me
Precious: Lucky?
Lucky: Yeah I will be in your gate within 5mimutes so I need you to come out.
Precious: okay.

I exhale, I got off the bathtub and dry my self up using a towel. I checked time, its 20:05. I had already made peace with the fact that he won't come. I wear my gown and sleepers and went out.

Lucky: Are you okay?
Precious:( He said that handing me a small plastic bag.. I assume it should be the morning after pill) Yes am good.
Lucky: okay thats great I have to go, ensure to drink those pills.
Precious: Just like that?
Lucky: I don't think I follow, what do you mean just like that.
Precious: Nothing goodbye.
Lucky: Goodnight.

I watched him leaving, I thought he could turn back just to give me his hug or atleast kiss my lips to say goodnight. well that's me and my thoughts cause he just left and never looked back.

Katleho

******

I received a call from David telling me that he got my feedback. I gave him my address. he told me he is on the way. am little bit nervous about this whole thing. I will hate it to know the truth about my husband cheating on me. I know he cheats but to confirm that its true he cheats will torn me apart. he went out this morning. as for Precious she locked her self up on her room so I will have time with David without distraction.
It didn't take him long to get here. I went to open up for him and offered him Brandy. he seemed serious, he wasn't flirting like he used to.

David: I have tailed your husband, and I discovered few things.
Katleho: Your husband cheats on you, with this lady.
Katleho: he opened a file and give me a glimpse of the lady. she's too young to be running after married men, she seems to be around 27, 28, and she's beautiful.
David: Her name is Juliet Lethabo Chuene. She's 27years old from The same Environment with you. she's been dating your husband for about 5 months now.
Katleho: What!!!
David: umh yes am not done,. sorry I have to share with you this. something happened yesterday, Juliet was out with her friends. I got the glimpse of them. thats when you're husband happened to be on the same area with her and he was making noise saying that he didn't impregnate her, she's trapping him with the baby.
Katleho: What!!!
David: Am sorry.
Katleho: I only knew that this day could come but I never wanna picture my self facing this. I knew they will be a point were he wants babies and I knew that he will go out to search for them. It hurts David. how could he do this to me. he has always been faithful to me, where did I go wrong for him to cross his line.( the thought of it brought fresh wave of tears, I could see David starring at me not knowing how to react. he embraced me).
David: Stay strong, don't let it tear you down you were a strong woman ever since I knew you.
Katleho:( I pulled off and try to to pull my self together, I noted the pic he was talking about. I rigid, my worst enemy returned from the dead.) This bitch, am going to teach her a lesson. I should've known that she's behind this whole thing.( just as I was about to take my handbag David reached to my hand to stop me).
David: Katleho calm down you are not yourself, and you are not going anyway.
Katleho: Leave me David, she came back to destroy my family again!!!.
David: Let me get you a glass of water. you need to calm down Katleho.
Katleho: (he went to get me the glass of water, ). I want you to find the story behind this women. all her deeds I have no doubt that she is behind this whole thing. you can leave I want my own space.