Part 12

Germain

******

What have I done, I have been ogling at her she is beautiful ..i just wish she could wake up and tell me that she's okay, that's the only thing i wanna hear even though i know she will be pushing me away..i don't know what has gotten to me but seeing her in tears i just lost it. I had her lay on bed..after the incident my brother just left I don't know where he is ..not that I care I just want to understand why he had my lady on tears..that's all I care about and I wouldn't mind throwing one more fist on him if he has hurt her..i can't believe the Angel he was bragging about was my Angel small world huh..." ooh thank God you awake are you ok", she just stares at me without a word.

Germain: I know you are mad at me and you have the right to be mad at me but believe me when I say I am sorry.
Katleho: Take me home what time it is?
Germain: Can we talk at least?
Katleho: I said I wanna go home is it too much to ask.
Germain: Ok fine let me help you out(  i helped her to get up..luckily I used my mother's car to come to this place ..the drive to her place wasn't long but filled with silence ..she hates me I can tell and I hate my self.
.i feel like I could ask why was she crying but I bet I won't get a good response so ill rather have my mouth sealed, we reached to her place as much as she respects her mother I'm sorry today I'm breaking the rules I can't leave without being sure that she's okay..)...let me help you out.
Katleho: Just leave me I can walk
Germain: You don't really have to be hard on me I'm just helping
Katleho: Thank you for dropping me home now you can leave
Germain: Not when Am sure you are okay
Katleho: I'm okay Germain just go
Germain: Okay fine but I will call you before I go to sleep
Katleho: Just stop confusing me and leave me alone okay
Germain: It been a month now I have suffered enough from keeping my distance from loving you I can't take it anymore. I love you and only you, I want to be with you,..can you at least give yourself a time to know me without judging me?..( she just stare at me without a word here we go again I'm not hoping for rejection). Its been a long day for you and I know I have given you a lot to take in ..just go and rest don't forget to consider my request.
Katleho: Goodnight Germain

She left and I drove off going back home ..when I get home  he had his car packed on my spot ...they were having dinner.."Ey Mom", I said that going straight to my room...

Mom: Germain come back here!!!
Germain: What now.
Mom: I don't like what you did to your brother you should apologies
Germain: Not after he tell me why was she crying.
Joseph: what did you do to her..you hurt her now you act as if you care ...she is one of your nightstands right.
Germain: Clearly you don't know her you think she can tolerate a one-night thing.
Joseph: Why she had to tear after hearing your name.. I am not capable of hurting a lady...she should mean a lot to you I mean to disrespect me to that extent.
Germain: Ooh I should've known
Joseph: You don't deserve her she deserves better
Mom: That's enough you too!!
Joseph: You can have her but  if you dare hurt her I will send you to an early grave believe me( he said that and made his way out)
Mom: I still can't believe you guys are fighting for the church girl
Germain: you will never understand mama.