part 46

Germain

Life it's hard on my side, after what happened I never had peace having to realize that Dineo played tricks in me and they worked perfectly without me noticing, everybody couldn't believe that plus Dineo seems like an Angel to my family. Ever since katleho left me I returned the ring and I just decided to take a break from the dating site, I have been alone for about a year now and I can say life is great. Just being back to my normal life, pay much on my work and have night-stands, I miss my career of artist but I am not thinking of going back to that life it caused me to have targets, ever since the trials took place 8 months back I never went to visit Dineo She's been sentenced 15 years, I believe that the best punishment it will suit her perfectly, 15 years in prison I believe she will meet the age group that will teach her what is life, she's stronger she will survive. So today am going to visit her in prison I want to understand why she had to do that. I took a quick bath went to see her.

I have been waiting for about 10 minutes I even though maybe she doesn't want to see me. The warden came back without her, it took her another ten minutes to come. She's a messed up, I never thought a day will come for Dineo to me like this she can't even look me in the eyes

Germain: I see Prison is treating you well, you even glowing

Dineo: Go to hell

Germain: mind to tell me what happened for you to be here, mysterious crush turned to be followed and make all the means to get to her paint and then boom the faking part am interested in knowing, mind to share.

Dineo: am not going to share anything to you just leave me alone

Germain: Don't you think you should apologize at least

Dineo: Am not going to apologize and I don't regret what I did I should've killed her

Germain: You are evil itself I wish you could rot in your cell

Dineo: whatever, warden am done here please escort me back to my cell, I hope life is treating you good. But don't think of going back to her cause if you do once am out of this place ill be coming back for her.she will only have a life without you.

She then left after those words, how did I just come here with this girl she's a psycho

Katleho

********

Life is treating me well with Daniel. We tried a relationship plus he's playing a father figure to my daughter. Talking about daughter God just gave me an Angel in humankind she's growing too fast, in the end, I ended allowing Germain to see her. She spends her weekends with her other family. And guess what Daniel just engaged me, it's about time I become Mrs. Kgasago. And then academically I couldn't proceed with my studies but Daniel helped me to open a small restaurant, even though it's hectic but its good function at first it was hard for me to manage my restaurant and the motherhood so I tried to multitask and it worked for me, I almost thought happiness is not meant for me, well it turns out that I was seeking happiness in the wrong place now I have my husband to be. The caring one that takes care of me and protects me all the time the one who appreciates me and who ensure to bring a smile on my face. I can't believe I have pushed this guy away but I am glad he chooses to be stuck with me, I can certainly say am a happy soul.