Part 56

Precious

******

It started with a kiss that lead to the bedroom, it went on to a point that we got intimate. He took my pride away. I always dreamt of this day but I never thought it could come anytime soon, or maybe I should say I thought my partner will make it special. Not having him sneaking into my home and have me the way he wants. I stare at him enjoying himself intop of me while I cry in pain. He doesnt seem to end anytime soon. I tried to fake my moan until I get tired of pretending. I was in pain and he kept on going on and on and on faster, the more faster he goes the more I scream in pain or maybe with the scream he think I enjoy him. he pulled off and kissed me on my forehead. he wasn't fully naked so he started to wear his trouser and his belt. I said nothing I just starring at him, he stopped i guess he could feel my stare. He looked at me. I shifted my eyes from facing him.

Lucky: Precious are you okay?
Precious: Yes am just in pain. and I told you to stop and you never listened.
Lucky: Am sorry I thought you didn't mean that, you going to be fine let me prepare a bath for you.
Precious: No leave, I will do it, I can do it myself.
Lucky: In that case I will leave before you parents comes back, I will pop up later to give you some pills
Precious: Okay.
Lucky: Ensure to pour salt. it will help you.
Precious: Goodbye Lucky.

Just to hear him closing the main door I just broke down and cry. I couldn't help myself thinking of what just happened. It torn me apart.

After taking a bath I called Lerato to pay me a visit, she came to visit me. I just faked a smile to hide my pain, we where having pep talks

Precious: You never told me on how was your first intimate.
Lerato: Ooh take me back to that day, it wasn't fun believe me.
Precious: what do you mean?
Lerato: It was hurting, after the session my honeypot was burning.
Precious: Is it Normal?
Lerato: Yeah it is Normal I mean like if you keep on doing it on the third or fourth you will be fine. why you asking are you ready to give away your pride. I mean like, last time I check you had no one. and girl you should earn his trust before you give in.
Precious: Am just being curious, that all.
Lerato: Precious!! I know you...
Precious: Okay fine I guess its too late for earning his trust
Lerato: who is he?
Precious: Remember the guy we met that day in Identity?
Lerato: Yes

I told Lerato every detail and she assured me that it was expected, I guess talking with her offload me the pain a little bit as she says she also didn't enjoy her first.

Juliet

******

After he left I picked up the phone and made a phone call

Dineo: Hello
Juliet: Dineo, Can we meet up.
Dineo: What is it?
Juliet: Can we meet up.
Dineo: Aah okay give me 15 minutes I will meet with you in our spot, the restaurant.
Juliet: Okay.

Katleho

******

I reached home only to find Daniel with a bottle of whisky on his left hand and a class of whisky on his right hand side. he seem little bit tipsy

Daniel: You look beautiful, where do you come from?
Katleho: Good afternoon to you too.
Daniel: I don't remember when last I saw you looking this beautiful. what was the occasion that I wasn't aware of?
Katleho: Maybe for Impression, If you can cheat I can also cheat nothing stops me.
Daniel: I can never cheat on you, you know I will never do such. I love you Katleho.
katleho: Go on blah, blah, blah
Daniel: Afterall you can't even prove that, did you caught me naked with someone else, or have you ever caught me kissing someone.
Katleho: No
Daniel: Just as I thought.
Katleho: Things seems to go south, I mean to even have a bottle of whisky,
Daniel: Please don't start.
Katleho: Not in my house, go to the bar or somewhere where you will drink comfortably.
Daniel: Yeah whatever.

he said that placing the bottle on the kitchen counter and hitting the road.

Dineo

******

Dineo: What's going on Juliet?
Juliet: He Deny my child, he says he didn't impregnate me.
Dineo: And he did impregnated you right?
Juliet: Umh well yeah.
Dineo: So why are you stressing, he will come around.
Juliet: He wants to leave me for that bitch.
Dineo: He's just saying, he will come in touch with you when days goes by, right now he still wants to process everything, just give him sometime.
Juliet: You are not Angry at me.
Dineo: No, I cant be angry while you carrying my enemy's baby. It worth a celebration, am impressed so far

we chilled and catch up on other staff, just when we were chilling having our times. I spotted Daniel he was so drunk. It seems like he saw Juliet, shit!!. shame it seems like the whole situation doesn't sit well with him.

Dineo: Wait is that Daniel, he's coming here I should leave.
Juliet: Why.
Dineo: Am going to the toilet, tell me when he leaves .
I took my bag and go to the toilet.

Daniel

******

Just when I enter the restaurant I spot her, And I went to her.

Juliet: What are you doing here?
Daniel: Am here yo tell you that I didn't impregnate you.
Juliet: what!! are you crazy, you are making a scene
Daniel: Yeah I want everyone to know that you go and sleep around, then after you trap me with pregnancy because you want me to leave my wife for you.
Juliet: Daniel!!!
Daniel: (she got up and drag me out of the restaurant) I didn't impregnate you, yeah I didn't impregnate this bitch, leave me alone, I want them to know, I didn't impregnate you, and I will never divorce my wife for you.
Juliet: Argh you are piece of work Daniel, get inside the car am taking you home to your wife, how could you embarrass me like this.
Daniel: I didn't impregnate you...