part 48

I waited and waited for them to sleep to a point where i ended up falling asleep. I was awaken by the phone call, after the missed call I received a text.

***text***
Lerato: Precious where are you, if you not here in ten minutes time we are leaving you behind.

Precious: Ah they still awake, am scared to be caught again.

Lerato: You won't get caught Precious come up with the plan think fast, use the back door.

Precious: I believe I'll be there in 5 minutes.
I recheck my make up on the mirror I am still fine. I switched off my phone and then tip-toed to the door luckly the door didn't make a noise, even the gate as soon as I exited that was when I realised that I have survived. Now my mood is activated. I reached to the car. Lerato's boyfriend was pissed off because of waiting for me he will be fine.

Lerato: look at you, you made it here.

Precious: It wasn't easy believe me.

Lerato: As long as you out in that prison. so girl today's night is your night, I hope you ready.

Precious: Aaah tell me about my night, I might have my gig cancelled. my manager tried to get hold on me and I ignored his calls.

Lerato: Aaah dammit, why did you do that.

Precious: You know he's always expecting final answers from me and I wasn't sure if ill make it to the gig.

Lerato: Believe me when I say you are in trouble girl, all the best.

Precious: I just hope that my gig is not cancelled, am pretty sure that my fans are looking forward for me tonight.

Lerato: Ofcouse, look chomi Brandon just uploaded his status not so long he's at Nkuna.

Precious: It's gonna be a long night for me.

Lerato: Aaah come on, don't be like that.

Precious: We were carried with our conversation. I didn't even note that we have reached our destination. there is too much vibe here, I glanced at my watch. It's 23:15 and my gig is at 23:30 I only have 15 minutes to get to the stage.

my manager is at his worst, I never see him pissed off like today. I really got to him this time around.

Manager: If you going to carry on like this I doubt I'll continue work with.

Precious:Can we talk about this after the gig you are frustrating now.

Manager: Ofcouse you have only ten minutes to be ready, I hope you won't mess up the stage. remember it's of good cash, if you dare ruin this you are dead.

Precious: I still value my life, I will try not to.

Manager: Good girl, now go and make me proud.

The stage was set ready for me, even the crowd were calling my name. the most favorable part I like about being a vocalist, they Elevate my mood before the performance.I scanned around to the crowd to find Mr perfect for tonight, I do that when I sing the romantic songs ill be starring at him as if like I sing for him, it helps believe me.and there he is Mr cutie, it didn't take me long to find him, I was taken by his body structure before I could reach to his face. when I look on his face my heart melted. dark skinned Mr cutie. I found him Starring at me, I kept my stare for 5 seconds, I couldn't face him any longer. I couldn't see him properly I felt like I could ask him to come forward so that i could have a clear view of him. Who are you?. Come on girl keep your cool. I then snapped back to reality, I run my eyes back to the crowd oh no!. how did you get here. No!!, am screwed.