Part 8

Katleho

******

What a day ..I really enjoyed him..the way he kisses me ooh Lord he's something else but then he never said anything about relationships..does he love me but he seems to enjoy every moment with me. I can see he is happy. I just don't know I mean he told his mother that I'm his friend...well relationships never worked for me ...I always get cheated on I sometimes wonder what is it that is lacking on me. Why they don't find me enough I mean I got everything am even loyal that leads me to be scared of commitment..its been 7 months of being single after being cheated on, I told my self I am done with the relationship thing until I met him.. I don't know its quick to say he's different but I can tell he loves me truly..even though he never said the words but how he looks at me says it all ...the ringing phone disturbed me from my thoughts..it was my sister Elisabeth she's not around she's in Cape town studying law..she's always busy I always expect her to call on her free time..her timing is right I have so much to share.

Katleho: hi Lisa(i call her Lisa she loved it that way she says it will make me feel free around her..its crazy right..)
Lisa: Hey, how are you doing, I missed you
Katleho: It been two days without receiving your call.
Lisa: You know your sister too well
Katleho: School ..too much work I know..anyway as for me am happy
Lisa: Ok what changed I can tell by your mood
Katleho: Germain happened
Lisa: Germain..who is Germain now?
Katleho: Germain Kgasago..we were in the same cla..( she was screaming now)
Lisa: ooh my gosh you mean Kay Geeh.. the rapper
Katleho: Umh I don't know if we talking about the same person but it can't be him..( No!! A rapper it can't be him that's not cool)
Lisa: Come on Katleho don't tell me you didn't know .. I always tell you that you should live fully but I believe he will change you
Katleho: No this can't be..(it doesn't make any sense..there's an incoming call it's him) um he's calling let's talk tomorrow
Lisa: Okay take care.

She said that hanging up..now I'm facing my demons I can't be with a rapper I had my heart shattered. I can't risk it like that. I answered

Katleho: Hello famous kay Gee.
Germain: Ooh I didn't expect to hear that name from you..but I like the sound of it
Katleho: Ooh ( I'm disappointed..I'm hurt I can't lie) so you are a rapper.
Germain: Ooh man I love doing that ..having the crowed screaming your name it feels like its the end of the world
Katleho:( is he listening to himself he just admit it just like that..ooh no) Germain!!
Germain: baeb whooh what's up.. are you okay
Katleho: Stay away from me don't dare call me I don't wanna see you here ok just stay away( i said that with too much anger I bet he could feel it too)
Germain: wait for what..what did I do now Katleho.
Katleho: Look here is the thing, I don't date rappers. I bet I was your target right ..that's why you never said you love me right? Did you ever love me?
Germain: Look katleho I care for you okay?
Katleho: Of course what was I thinking he does"t love me( I'm so hurt I wanna cry so hard)
Germain: Katleho!!!
Katleho: Stay away from me Germain I don't want to see you near me. now it makes sense why I was regarded as a friend in the first place ..( i hanged up)
I told you .. I was never loved ..everybody cares for me they don't love me.