Part 69

Precious

*********

He kissed me, and paused looking at me in the eyes, he said to me "can we move to my room". I was shy, I nodded. we went to the stairs that lead us to his room. he was so patient with me, and I was kinder feeling somehow. as much as I needed to have him making love to me with his patience it makes me think twice. I don't know how I am feeling this way. He got closer to me, I got scared and with him touch made me feel overwhelming, he starts kissing me with passion, he moved his hands all over my body. he was so gentle with every touch. I gasped, he went down on his knees and take off my trousers. he looked up and give me a side smile. and he said to me.

Desmond: Are you okay?

Precious: Yes am okay.

Desmond: You seem a little bit shaken, are you sure about this. should I stop?

Precious: No go on I like it.

Desmond: You like it, I thought I should be gentle with you but it's more like am wasting time, he grinned.

He said that raising up, he attacked me with a kiss. his hands were running all over my body, and for a second he stopped on my boobs, he started playing with my boobs, my breath rate has arisen, I was turned on and ready for him. he started tearing my top, he ripped it apart, and as he was about to tear my bra, I took it off faster he smiled before I knew it, I helped him took off the left clothes in me while kissing, I could survive to have them ripped apart, he gave me a stare as he went down to my horny pot, I opened my feet wide open to let him access my honeypot, he started to play with it, it was wet enough, he licked every part on it and insert his index finger in and out gentle, I mourned as I produce juices, he licked me as like a baby licking his favorite lollypop. He looked at me and say something that I didn't hear, I just kept my gaze without a word.

Desmond: Condom?

Precious:...

Desmond: Am talking with you Princess, focus, Condom?

Precious: Yes, um No. I don't know do it your way.

Desmond: Fine.

Without hesitation, he inserts his men hood inside of me but he didn't succeed. the tried again this time around he succeeded, I gasped in pain, he gave me the pity look and he tried to be gentle as in like nursing the pain away, as he moved slowly. I enjoyed every piece of it as I mourned, he started increasing his phase as he was mourning too, the sounds we where making filled the whole room, we where having some fun,  I met my climax, we both came but then didn't pull out, I enjoy how he makes love to me. It was far different from how Lucky gave it to me. He did it with passion and I couldn't get enough of him. After our session, he told me we should buy Morning after pills.

Katleho

*******

I am still shocked, how could he want to divorce me. It doesn't make any sense. Why would he divorce me, isn't expected to have him begging me for not divorcing him, I still don't get it? I thought David said that's not his baby, why will he want to quit on our marriage, or maybe David missed something. I was lost in my thoughts wondering when somebody knocked at the door. I went to check, it was two detectives.