Part 52

Daniel

My wife has changed, she's not longer the very same lady I have fallen for years ago. she is bitter and noisy. she lost all her respect towards me, even when I try to touch her she will just give me her back. I dont know how did we get here. she used to be a happy woman. but all the happiness its all gone, she's always yelling. even at the simply things, At first I thought its Precious until I realised its not her. she's just having her thing that is bugging her. I wish she could talk with me. Maybe we can talk and sort things out.

Katleho: You seem to be lost in your thoughts.

Daniel: Oh well yeah am concerned about you.

Katleho: What about me?

Daniel: You are Distant

Katleho: Really?

Daniel: Yeah for real. what's bugging you?

katleho: It should be the workload that got me carried am sorry

Daniel: No it's beyond that... you are not yourself. whats wrong?

Katleho: In what way?

Daniel: I don't know alot has changed.

Katleho: What are you talking about?

Daniel: I don't know, I just feel like something is bugging you..did I do something wrong to you?.

Katleho: Do you have anything to share with me?

Daniel: No I expect you to share with me. whats wrong?

Katleho: ( yelling) I said am okay, okay!!!

Daniel: Okay... what are we gonna have for supper?

Katleho: This kitchen is plenty of food, you can choose whatever you want to cook.

Daniel: Ooh

Katleho: Yeah..am off to sleep.

Daniel: You not eating?

Katleho: I had some takeaway from the restaurant and I believe Precious is a big girl, she won't sleep with an empty stomach.

Daniel: Don't you wanna keep my company as I cook?

Katleho: I'll pass

Daniel: Ohw okay goodnight.

You see what I mean. I wish Precious gets home on time to rescue me again.

Precious

******

I was from school, I was all alone around Polokwane. I am tempted to go to identity, but he did nothing. its gonna be like I stalk him or maybe am going to seem like am after him. well am not after him I never dated, and I don't see myself having a boyfriend. I have a very fragile heart. I cant afford to have it shattered. but then just as I thought I wont be dating I just have the urge to see this person, I don't even know how to call this. Am waiting outside the shop fighting with my thoughts if I should go in or not, I have been starring at him. I wanna have a close view of his winsome face plus those cute pink lips. I am truly tempted to go in, just when I was deep in my thoughts I receive a text from Lerato asking me if am okay. I replied her text.

Mr perfect: Waiting for someone?

Precious: (I shifted my eyes from my phone to look who's talking to me, I froze when I realise its him) umh well yes, umh I meant no, no, she just send me a text saying she's not longer coming.

Mr perfect: Your noisy friend or?

Precious: She's not noisy but yeah, her.

Mr perfect: You look beautiful, Precious

Precious: WOW thanks, you know my name

Mr perfect: Remember I am her fan, so I should know of who is she. So where are you going now?

Precious:( I have been starring at his small smooth pink lips, In my head I was wishing to have them. funny enough I don't even know how to kiss).

Mr perfect: huh?

Precious: Huh? ( he chuckled)

Mr Perfect: You still want me to find you?

Precious: Ooh well yeah. hey I should get going...

Mr perfect: Your number?

Precious: I don't have a phone.

Mr perfect: Playing hard to get?

Precious: Oh my Mr perfect, you call it that?

Mr perfect: My Mr Perfect?

Precious: Ooh did I say that? sorry it's not that way I...

Mr Perfect: ha ha ha, it's okay am Lucky by the way.

Precious: You are Lucky for?...(he gave me a stare with a smile). Ooh Lucky as his name.( I felt so embarrassed).

Mr Perfect: I see you are already used to Mr Perfect.

Precious: Goodbye Lucky.

Mr Perfect: Yeah sure, I'll call you later.

Precious: Ill be waiting.

I might wait like yesterday.