part 50

Precious

Its around 10 Am when I receive a call from my Manager, I don't even want to know what he has to say to me. I am going to receive his piece of mind. having his missed calls it will lead this to be worse. I answered,

Precious: Hello

Manager: There was no sign of you after you got out of the stage.

Precious: I was all over the media I doubt you have no idea what happend last night.

Manager: Oh about that I want to have a talk with your parents, as we speak am on the way to your home.

Precious: No!!! that's not a good idea.

Manager: Why? I am coming.

Precious: To do what exactly?

Manager: have an adults talk, am not impressed of what they did things last night, I should've done this long ago.

Precious: I still believe its not a good idea.

Manager: It's too late for that.

I then hear a car pulling over, I glanced outside its him. I hope this whole thing goes well. I just woke up not so long, but I never left this bed. I got off the bed and when to the bathroom to do my hygiens. I went to the downstairs. they where in the living room as My Manager was doing introduction. Well his name is Tshepo he's 25years old. he is so much rude, you might wonder how did we get hold of each other especially on this world of music. I love engaging in schools activities so at that time, I was playing a drama. and he was conducting our drama. through it there was a portion were one should sing and i jumped into that portion I did magic in it and he was taken. even after the performance everyone was giving me credits about how I was singing, not how I was acting. thats when I discovered my calling in music industry, and mind you its year ago. so Tshepo approached me privately and told me that we can work together and build something beautiful about this talent. I firstly hesitated as I had no believe in me and he managed to arise that believe and here I am today. turning to be famous on my small environment.

Katleho: how can we help you?

Tshepo: It will be best if I can introduce my self properly to you. My name is Tshepo chuene. I am Precious's manager.

Katleho: Precious, Do you know this person. wait what do you mean when you say her manager? Precious are you working somewhere and I don't know?

Precious: Ofcouse I do, he manages me in my music industry.

Katleho: Ooh that's the bastard that makes you not obeying me, he is the very same guy that makes you sneak out at night. you have a nerve to come here.

Daniel: Katleho!

Katleho: No Daniel!! do not Katleho me. Infact just keep your mouth shut.

Daniel: Eeh wow.

Katleho:  Now listen here Tshepo you going to get your ass out of my house. ooh and firstly stay away from my little girl. end whatever dealings you have with her and get you shit away from her you hear what I say!!

Tshepo: With all due to respect Mrs Kgasago, I only came here to have a talk with you and you didn't want to hear what I have to say. I haven't said my part and now you are chasing me away. why can't you give me a chance to say my part atleast?

Katleho: I won't say that to you again. unless if you want me to drag you out.

Precious: plus you are capable..

Daniel: Umh young man can you please leave this all to me, ill get in touch to you. Let me talk to her.

Tshepo: okay in that case please enjoy the rest of your day.

Daniel: Thanks and same to you too.

Katleho: There's nothing that we will talk about, and you, if you dare bring another boyfriend of yours here I swear I will kill you!!

Precious: (she said that marching to their bedroom) what a woman you choose Uncle Dee.

I texted Tshepo and apologies for what happen, and he told be that my Uncle was calm its best he approach him privately. maybe he will understand and talk to my mother about this, as his partner and I believe it could work.