Part 11

Katleho

******

I went to his place to spend a day with him..something is different about him today I don't know but I find my self thinking about Germain in our conversation..there is something that he does similar with Germain, I still can't point it out...we were chilling in his living room. I still can't believe at the age of 31 this guy is owning this beautiful house, I always admire this house from a distance is one of my likings .. I just felt the need to explore it from the inside but I didn't have the gut to approach the owner...Am wondering if there is a lady living here, but I don't see woman's touch..he laid his head on my lap..i felt uncomfortable at first but I just had to fight it to avoid being weird, I was busy playing with his hair..he got soft black hair holding small conversation about what he encountered around Jozi...

So do you have a lady in your life?. I asked the question but I feel bad, I feel like I already know the answer there is no way a guy at the age of 31 can have no family..all along he had his eyes closed..after shooting the question he opened his eyes with the smirk on his face

Joseph: Yes Of cause
Katleho: Umh okay ( Ouch it hurts ...why does it have to hurt while we are not even in a relationship)
Joseph: Don't you wish to be the future Mrs. Kgasago?
Katleho: Wait what!! ( I'm not thinking straight..I hope he is not related to Germain )
Joseph: Relax Katleho am not proposing you I have a better way of doing that.
Katleho: Are you related to Germain( i tried to hold my breath to sound normal)
Joseph: He is my younger brother..he is the lastborn in my family
Katleho: No no no!! This can't be it...(i said that pushing him away from me.. I pushed him so hard I bet it hurts)
Joseph: what the fuck are you crazy. What is wrong with you
Katleho: I want to leave..( he is pissed)
Joseph: Is this have something to do with Germain?
Katleho: Am leaving..(i said that moving straight to the door)
Joseph: Pity the door is locked
Katleho: I wanna leave..open up the door for me( i said that with a raised voice)
Joseph: what is wrong with you, Talk to me, I won't open up until you tell me what's the matter
Katleho: ( he said that getting closer to fill the distance between us) stay the way you are don't come any closer..( he stopped)
Joseph: Wait did he harm you
Katleho: (i felt an urge to cry) I just don't wanna talk about it
Joseph: Tell me damnit..did he hurt you.
Katleho: ( he is pissed and I'm scared I couldn't hold back my tears..) just open the damn ...( A knock came through, I had to move for him to open the door ) Ooh no!!!
Germain: what are you doing here..wait you are crying...what did he do to you!!!
Katleho: Germain please!!
Germain: Joseph what did you do to her? why is my Angel crying!!
Katleho:( he is furious he said that throwing punch to his brother's face) No Germain stop it...( I tried to stop him, he pushed me harder I made contract with the wall...the next thing everything played in a slow-motion I felt their voices calling my name from the distance then it all went blank..).