Part 88

Precious

******

I went back home, to my surprise I found Desmond on the doorsteps. It took me by surprise, I wonder why is he here cause he was pissed when he leaves here.

Desmond: Precious
Precious: Desmond, what are you doing here?
Desmond: I want to talk to you
Precious: I want to say something first
Desmond: Okay, can we go inside?
Precious: Yeah sure

I opened the door we got inside. I directed him to take a seat he did, I sighed before I could say a word.

Precious: I am truly sorry about earlier, I didn't know what I want, and trust me I really do know what I want now
Desmond: What is it that you want?
Precious: I want you
Desmond: Are you sure?
Precious: I feel connected with you, and I love you, I chose you over him. The love I have for you it's irresistible, I can't ignore my feelings for you. You are the perfect mate for me. You have been right on my side all the time and you ensured love and care for me, So please love me and let me love you
Desmond: Precious
Precious: Please give us a chance, I need you
Desmond: I am not who you think I am
Precious: What do you mean?
Desmond: It is best you know me before you make your devotion to me
Precious: Desmond who are you?
Desmond: Let me take you to the first day I knew you
Precious: The party day?
Desmond: No
Precious: (My eyes widen up) Okay
Desmond: I knew about you when you first started to realize about your talent, I have been following your beautiful work, as much as you kept on surprising me with how you sing and putting out your message to the songs, then I started to fall for you, I realized you were innocent, I respected that. All I did was to watch over you from a distance. I saw how you have fallen for the guy(Lucky), And how you would sneak into his work and be ogling him with desire, how you admired him, his moves body structure, you were really in love. I was jealous but I tried to keep my cool and watch every move. Every move you made, it was a breath-taking move. It made me fallen deeper for you. But I told myself, you deserve better because I will be dangerous to you, I could cause a lot of danger to your life. So all I did was to be watching over you, even when he breaks your heart, I was there watching. I could see how much it has affected you, And then I told my self that I will be there for you, whatever revenge you want to hold towards him, I will provide help. You realized about his girlfriend and her pregnancy. You needed to terminate the pregnancy. I saw you taking those pills. That was when I made a move, I went over you and search your bag and end the mission for you because I knew that you will get into serious shit with that, The guy called David was in need of someone to look after you, I knew that is my only chance to use to get closer to you. I ensured to be hired. With my skills I survived, I was hired. I knew about the family party, ofcause as someone who's watching over you it's my duty to know your ways around. I used the party day to get to you, for you to be aware of my presence. You were bitter towards me but I understood, you had a bitter taste of love. I ensured to be patient with you.

I knew about the huge plan John had for you, he was too patient with his work, and I was so ready for him. Then the lady approached your manager with a huge offer, I knew he couldn't resist it, I went after him and tell him to stay away from you. It was the very same night you spent with him. I knew where to find you and I tried to convince you to not show up in that gig, I was convinced plus we hard a rough night. I was chilled until I see a post on twitter posted by your friend saying you are on stage. I had to rush to your gig but it was unfortunate cause I couldn't protect you, I have failed you so badly and I almost lost you. I was angry at myself for unable to save you. Precious, I went after those guys and End their lives along with Their boss.
Precious: You Did what!! Desmond ( I was surprised, for a second I started to be scared of my life around him)
Desmond: I won't hurt you, I am the sniper that they been looking for, so I couldn't cover my tracks too well as everything wasn't planned. My emotions took over that night, I knew if they find a wise detective to candle the case I am doomed. One thing about me I terminate everything that sells me out to my enemy, I realized about the case you manager Opened about me.
Precious: Let me guess on that one, You killed him right?
Desmond: Am afraid yes, he didn't listen, I told him that he should keep his mouth shut and stay away from you if he does that he will survive, but he never listened
Precious:( I said in a low voice) who are you?
Desmond: I am putting off my mask to you because I love you enough to let you know about my deeds so that you know who are you revolving your life with. I care too much for you and I love you so much, I will protect you forever, even if it's about my life being taken away for you to live, I wouldn't even care or hesitate to do that. Precious, I love you and I love you, I have been having sleepless nights after seeing you in your condition. As you were healing, I couldn't take it to see you with him. After so many sacrifices I have put towards you, it has torn me apart I can't lie. My life wouldn't be the same without you, can you please accept me for who I am and love me with all my baggage?
Precious: Desmond I, I need some time to process everything, you can't just put a boom and expect me to accept you, you are a bad person and dangerous. I am even scared of you, how do you expect me to live with a killer. You don't see a wrong in the killing, I can tell by how you say it without hesitating, I can't even look at you in the eyes. Please, please leave
Desmond: I am living no life without you Precious, you are my soulmate, we are destined to each other, try to deny it or protest but your heart will always lead you to me. There is no one who will love you or care for you as I do, in fact, they will all leave you broken, let me in please, I pled
Precious: Desmond I need some time, please!!
Desmond: We have a problem, we don't have time
Precious: What do you mean, we don't have time?
Desmond: Police are after me, I want us to skip the country
Precious: What!!
Desmond: Please run away with me
Precious: No!!! I am not going anyway with you no!! ( I stood up as I was about to run, he was fast enough to catch me, he was holding me with his strong hands, I couldn't move inside his hands)
Desmond: I won't hurt you, please don't do this hard, just agree to come along with me, and I promise to protect you and we will start a new life together, I promise to change and it won't be hard for me to restart a new life as we will having no enemies, Precious I am nothing without you please!!! Runaway with me...