Part 72

Lerato

*******

I saw her and the next thing she seems like someone who's hiding, I followed her as she was running going inside the building. I lost track with her, I didn't see where she was heading to, all I know is, I lost her. I had to go throughout the whole building calling her name, the next thing I found her laid unconsciously on the floor in a pool of blood. I called her shaking her, she didn't respond. I panicked, I called out for help to the securities, they called an ambulance, she was taken to the hospital with me. I have never lost someone who's closed to me. I don't want to think of losing Precious, I am truly scared, I don't want to think of the worst to the situation, how she was laying in that pool of blood, she seemed lifeless. I don't want to lose her. I can't live without her, I never pictured life without her and I don't wish to do so, As soon as we reach to the hospital, they put us on the waiting area as they attended her, I called her mother, I told her to come to the hospital.

Katleho

*******

I was sited rewinding each moment we spend, The very same day he kneeled down to propose. Every night he would make it special, Flowers and candles, taking endless Tours. Nights out, Vacations. He would do whatever he could to make me the happiest lady in his world. It used to be fun, now that he's gone all those memories are meant to keep us stronger but he let everything go with him. I just feel like my world is slowly going to an end. How could he do that to me, how could he take this huge decision lightly? I never thought this day will come. I was tearing so hard, I was hurting and suffocating. The door opened, it was Germain. I stood up and run to him, he didn't hesitate to embrace me. I felt comfortable in his arms. I let it all out a scream as he was saying to me, "cry the pain out, it's gonna be okay". To hear him uttering those words it restored hope that it's gonna be okay. After so much wasted tears I was now sleepy, he helped me move to my bed. I dozed off in his strong Arms.

"Even if it's about taking what you love, it doesn't mean, He doesn't love you. You don't know what Good he will do for you after the storm. I might not be here tomorrow to support you, so please stay strong and know that I love you and it kills me to see you at your weakest. I love you, remember this daily, I am going to my gig. I love you". those words kept on playing repeatedly in my dream. I kept on hearing them over and over and over again. The last part I heard her sharp scream calling up for help, I woke up sweating, that scared Germain a little bit.

Germain: It okay calm down, it's just a nightmare.
Katleho: No, No, No, Germain is Precious.
Germain: What about Precious?
Katleho: She's in trouble, She needs me, She needs our help.
Germain: calm down Katleho, you just had a nightmare.
Katleho: No. believe me, I should go to help her. Argh, I don't even know, where she is performing.
Germain: Katleho calm down.

As we were still in the argument, I received a phone call from Lerato, she told me to come to the hospital. Precious is not good, she didn't tell me what is wrong with her. I was just told to present my self. I panicked as I knew there is something wrong with my child. I could feel it, those words she said to me, they sounded like she's bidding me goodbye. I told Germain we didn't waste time. We rushed to the hospital, Just to reach the hospital then we found Lerato and two securities sited in the waiting area. everybody was quite seemed to be drowning in sorrows and worries.

Katleho: Lerato what happened to my child?
Lerato: I don't know after her stage performance, I saw her and then the next thing she moved faster as if like she was being chased, I followed her, and I lost tracks with her. And then I searched her throughout the building the next thing I found her lying in a pool of blood, unconsciously. I am truly sorry.
Katleho: What happened to my child, I want to see her, No!! who could do this to her, I knew that she's not right. ( crying), I want to see my child, I want to see my girl. ( Germain hugged me tightly as I cry in his arms.)I failed her Germain, I couldn't protect her, I knew she was in danger but I couldn't protect her as I was sulking in my sucking marriage. What if I lose her. what will become of me?
Germain: Don't think too much, it's gonna be fine, just calm down please, don't lose it now, she wants you to be stronger. just be stronger for her okay.

I nodded while crying on his arms. this is a mess, how did I get her.

John

*******

After escaping John and his partner went to meet up with Dineo at the packing as they were confirming with her that the mission was carried out perfectly. They found Dineo who arrived 30 minutes early before them. She walked towards their car, As John and his partner exited the car.

John: Our mission is done, she's dead.
Dineo: How can I be so sure that you killed her.
John: bro, show her the pictures,( the other guy took out his phone and showed Dineo the pictures of Precious laid down unconsciously on the floor)

Dineo smiled with satisfaction, she was happy that she took down her Enemy, she couldn't be happier than knowing how will Katleho react after noticing that she lost her marriage and her child. As she thought of it she grinned.

Dineo: Good work boys, I have a little surprise for you, appreciation for carrying out that hard labor, your sweats deserve this.

she said that handing them a brown envelope that seemed filled, just as John takes the Envelope as he was about to open the Envelope. The gunshots started.

The sniper was around he didn't waste time to shoot, his shootings were faster as he aimed at their heads. The sniper made countless shootings to the three of them a few minutes later they were lying dead on the ground.