Part 59

Daniel

I was drowning at the whisky left, I wasn't focused on how strong it is. I was deep in my thoughts, wondering how did she manage to fool me. Just to hear a shower I only realised that, It's a morning my wife is preparing to start her day . I checked my watch, it's 6am. I went to the bedroom and pick a suit. I went to my safe and took my gun with me. last time I used this was with Dineo, I never used it afterwards but I have the feeling, I might need it today. I went out, I will take a bath when I get to work. I got to the work, only the lady from the receptionist was there. I passed her sending my greetings to her, I could see that she was so confused on how untidy I was. I went to my office and took a bath, I should be ready for the client am going to meet at 10, other things shall follow.

Precious

******

It's Monday today, my weekend was filled with headache and pain, plus tears. I was so grateful that I wasn't booked for that weekend. If so I doubt I was gonna be able to face the crowd. I went to school. It was a busy day, atleast that took my mind away from thinking of Lucky not even my weekend. At break time I left countless missed calls for Lucky as he didn't take my calls, after school I didn't hesitate to go to his work, before I could enter the entrance. I ran my eyes through the till section, I met his handsome face. my heart melted for seconds. I paused and ogle at him, only when my heart is satisfied by starring at this geek god I then went to him. I paused when I see him winking at the customer. my mood just got ruined. I proceed with my journey, I had so much anger.

Precious: Lucky( he shifted his focus to me, and then went back to help his customer.) Lucky can I talk to you.
Lucky: Am working Precious can't you see that?
Precious: Ohw, I tried to call you and you didn't pick up my calls.
Lucky: As I said I am busy.
Precious: (I didn't like the looks that I received from the people on the queue) Okay fine .I will wait forever here for you to talk to me.( I saw his eyes widen up)
Lucky: Precious, I promise that I will pass by your place when I knock off.
Precious: That's much better
Lucky: yeah bye.

I carried my broken heart and go to the studio, I really need that especially on days like this.

Katleho

*******

David called me, he told me that he has something for me, he gave me his address. So this morning I went to the restaurant to check on how is everything going . Everything seem to run smoothly. just as I was about to go to meet David. my met her eyes, She came to my restaurant for lunch today. She got a nerve. our eyes have been locked, she grinned, I was boiling from inside. I took a deep breath and took my bag and handing to the exist, I could feel her eyes following me but I paid no attention on her, as I set I little prayer to behave cause she tests me.

I followed his address given to me, I reached to a place where it seems like an office, I told the receptionist what I am here for and she directed me to his office, I knocked and he called me in, He had his focus on his PC, I cleared my throat, thats only when he gave me his attention, I could see his eyes widen up, and the smile filled his mouth, I could see excitement through his face, I paused and took a deep breath preventing my self from blushing, before I came here, I was pissed but just to see his winsome. my mood is been elevated. Since I got here, we have never said a word to each other, we just exchanged eye contact. I see his eyes moving from my face to my body as he seemed to be admiring my body shape. I felt little bit uncomfortable, I went as fast as I could to take a sit, since I got here I was stuck in one position. he seemed confused, but he still smiled.

David: It's good to see you Katleho.
Katleho: ( I cleared my throat before I could utter a word) Good to see you too. you said you have something for me.(he seems to be down today, Even though he smiles but, he's not himself.) Are you okay?
David: Am just concerned about you.
Precious: (I searched through his eyes indeed he was concerned about me) Now you make me start wondering, what is it that you have from me?(he reached out to the file on his table, and slide it to me. I stood up to go to his table to collect the file, when I return to my sit I could feel his stare. I opened the file, I saw a glimpse Precious inside. I panicked)
David: Are you okay!!!
Katleho: What is going on here David,( He stood up and pour me a glass of water) You gonna need this.