part 49

I just frozen, the crowd just went quite starring at me that was when I realised that I have spent more like the whole ten minutes without saying a thing. I looked at them their aim was to take me out of the stage but the guards prevented that to happen, as they didn't allow them to get to the stage. well that was my mother and uncle Dee. It seems like they followed me here. My mother can be so dramatic, I know but I never expected her to go this far. She's  screaming something to me but the crowd just started making noise...

crowd: What's up, if you don't want to sing just leave the stage..

I glanced at the back they starting to throw papers even though they didn't reach to the stage. That's was when I knew I had to make a quick move before I ruin my performance more further. As I was confused like that I got tapped on my shoulder, I turn and met by the mad face, who can it be if not my manager. he
whispered to me

manager: Are you crazy, what is wrong with you. don't you wanna do this anymore?.

Precious: You don't get it my parents are here.

manager: I don't fucken care of who's here, I care about my money so its either you do this and stop embarrassing me

Precious:...

He left me just like that, I took a deep breath and search for my Mr perfect again this time he moved to the front, I could see him clearly. I did my performances and believe me I managed to Elevate everyone's mood atleast. my time was up, believe me when I say, I so wished to not get off this stage cause I knew that shit is about to happen. Am in trouble, but that's it, my time is up.

I went out of the stage to my surprise my mother was so calm. with in a minute I was already taken to the car going back home. I felt so embarrassed, after all the beautiful work I have done now when I look at the media I was trending "your famous vocalist Precious was dragged to home by her parents", they took a picture of us. They was nasty comments with an insults.

Precious: wow thanks folks for dragging whatever I tried to build in a mud, now you are also becoming famous. you wanna know how by dragging me out of that stage..that was embarrassing, now I have turned to be a laughingstock .

Katleho: Do you have a say, after disrespecting me that much. you still have a say. I should've whipped your ass from that stage, that will be when you realise that this is serious.

Precious: when will you accept that am older.

Katleho: Older, you are 17 for goddess sake and you call yourself older. listen here young woman. Am your mother and I am the only one who's going to make the commandments around the house, and you doing to follow each commandments you hear me.

Precious: I think ill be better off staying with daddy if staying with you will make my life this miserable.

Katleho: And you are not going anywhere, that bastard know nothing about raising you. he's been neglecting you since you where two year. why will you think he will want you today, open your eyes you are mean less to him

Daniel: You two just stop!!!
stop this whole shit.

Precious: Just talk to your wife

Daniel: I said stop it!!!

I wish to get home, it has been a long journey and long night to me. I hate this day.