Part 68

Precious

******

I feel like I am followed, everywhere I go. I just feel like somebody is tailing me. I convince my self that am overthinking things, Is it the reason why my mother is concerned about my safety?. Endless questions with no answers. It was late around 8, I have been waiting for my manager to come and fetch me. he is 30 minutes late, and he's not answering my calls, my gig will start at 9, if he doesn't make it on time it means I am going to be late for the gig. Only if he comes. I waited, It's almost 9 and still no sign of him, I saw a car approaching me, having the thought of being followed, I was so scared. I hope it's him, the car is black. no, it can't be him. I was hardly breathing. I exhaled when I see Desmond.

Desmond: Hey Precious, take a ride with me.
Precious: I should attend the gig right now.
Desmond: Come on, get in the car.
Precious: Fine, where are we going?
Desmond: Safe place to be, you can't be here all by yourself, have you thought of your safety?.
Precious: Where are you taking me to, cause it's clear we are not going to my gig.
Desmond: My place, spending a night with you won't hurt, unless if am going to receive that slap again.
Precious: (I didn't know what to say) Umh...
Desmond: It's okay, I forgive you for that.

we reached his place, it was an apartment, but nothing fancy about it, no woman's touch in it.

Precious: You live here alone?
Desmond: Yes, feel at home, I will prepare food for you.
Precious: I am full.
Desmond: Now we can eat you.
Precious:(He said that trying to get closer to me) Desmond.
Desmond: I am just joking, can I have a word with you?
Precious: Yes
Desmond: I love you, Precious.
Precious:( It took me by surprise) You do?
Desmond: Yes, I love you and I would love to explore this love thing with you. how about you give me a chance to show my love to you?
Precious: Umh, no I can't, Last time I tried, I had a sour test of this love, my heart was shattered and I lost my pride in it. I doubt I will ever see the pure of love.
Desmond: You where just in the wrong hands Precious, that's the naked truth. and you can't have us suffer from the sins of those who couldn't love you. let me love you girl, I promise my love won't be like his, I will give you the test of true love, let me in?
Precious: (I searched through his eyes, the truth was told. It won't hurt to try, but I hope risking won't have my heart shattered again.) Okay, but only if you promise to not shatter my heart.
Desmond: Is at the good hands believe me, can I have the taste of those juicy lips without receiving a slap?
Precious: Ofcause why not,( he came closer before he could kiss me he stares me right in my eyes. my heart was beating so fast, it was more like he was searching through me. and I was a little bit nervous, he didn't move his eyes. I got a chance to admire his pure white beautiful eyes, he whispered to me as he closes the gap between us, I could feel him).

Desmond: Do you trust me?
Precious: (I searched for words, none of them came out, I said yes with my head, I cleared my throat, having him close to me. my mind wasn't thinking straight.) Yes, Umh Yes.
Desmond: Yes what?
Precious: (He didn't break his stare, it was hard for me to speak,) Yes, I am, I trust you.
Desmond: That's good because I want to make love to you right now.

He attacked me with his smooth lip, plus he's a slow kisser, I was drowning in every kiss, I think I am in love.

Juliet

******

I went to the police station to report my case. They told me, they will do follow up and go to request the CCTV footage from the restaurant, but firstly they going to interrogate my suspect. I hope they arrest that bitch. There's an incoming call from Dineo.

Juliet: Dineo
Dineo: Hey, I have been expecting your call to tell me to come for a visit.
Juliet: Umh, I am okay now.
Dineo: Were you ever gonna tell me that you had a miscarriage?
Juliet: I just needed to process everything.
Dineo: How is Daniel feeling about the whole thing, I heard he came to get you from the hospital.
Juliet: Umh, he is okay. good, I believe.
Dineo: Are you sure you okay?
Juliet: Yes am good.
Dineo: Okay, I will pop up tomorrow morning.
Juliet: Umh Dineo you don't have to, am good.
Dineo: This is me checking up on my friend.
Juliet: Okay, bye.
Dineo: You really sound weird, Is there anything I should know?
Juliet: what did you hear?
Dineo: What is it that I should hear?
Juliet: Nothing, goodbye.
Dineo: Oh okay bye.

How did she know all about this, I wonder if she knows about Lucky if she does I will die for lying to her.

Daniel

*******

When I git home, I found Katleho, she seemed to be waiting for me, I hope she has divorce paper. I can't be continuing with this marriage, I believe Juliet, adding up everything one plus one it leads me to Katleho. how did she find out about our affairs, if she's capable of having me followed she's capable of everything. I can't stay with murder.

Katleho: Thank God you came, I have been waiting for you, for too long.
Daniel: Why? I hope you have the papers.
Katleho: What!!!
Daniel: I thought that's what you been yearning to have Divorced?
Katleho: No I needed to tell you that I forgive you, I believe you made a mistake. I am willing to forget about this whole thing and focus on our marriage and rebuild the broken trust.
Daniel: It's too late for that, if you don't want a divorce I want one( she was so confused, as she had her mouth wide opened). Have a beautiful night Katleho.