part 60

Katleho

******

David: I found out that Dineo was involved with your Ex and that's how the hatred begin between the two of you.
Katleho: I never said go and search about my history with Dineo.
David: slow down I got this, so ever since she was out of prison, she's been tailing you and your family. she set Precious up with drugs. Remember She went to her gig, when she pass through the security they found drugs on her bag. do you remember the incidence?
Katleho: I just remembered being called in the mid night telling me that she's at the police station.
David: That was her warning to you saying she's coming for your family, so her Friend's boyfriend. He is the one that he is watching her movements. Now she's still focused on destroying your marriage. I have no doubt that after she's done with your marriage she will come for Precious.
Katleho: What friend or boyfriend?
David: That little girl she's always with, Lerato. well it turns out that John her boyfriend is a drug dealer, and a gangster. she's watching Precious's moves. such people are so dangerous and heartless, Precious should open her eyes around him. and they always use his car for those gig. Precious might be in danger do something before he do something cruel to her.
katleho: I never see that one coming.
David: Dineo is dangerous and she's coming for your family, don't take this lightly.
Katleho: What is it that I should do.
David: I don't know for now, ensure to keep an eye on Precious, unless you wanna catch a wake up when it's too late
Katleho: I can't afford that, I need your help David, you should help me.
David: I can help you only in one condition, I am not sure if you going to agree to it, but thats the only way which I could put you out of this danger.
Katleho: I am sure it wont be hard.
David: I doubt, you know Katleho. I have been eyeing you since I knew you and I love you so hard, so please give us a chance, quit on your marriage and start a life with me. and I will ensure that all this nightmare are all gone and Dineo will be out of your life, I don't know in which way but I can. please, take your time to think of it.

Daniel

*******

After the meeting, I went out for fresh air this whole thing is too much that I can't take, I just had the thought to go to pay a visit to Juliet, it didn't take me long to get to his place, I didn't knock, I just bust in and I found her watching tv in the living room. She was frightened to hear the feet steps and the door opening, and then I saw a relieved face after noting that its me, after closing the door I noted the Keys on the door, good girl I had you where I wanted you to be. I locked the door and point my gun at her. Her relieved face turned into shocked face.

Juliet: Daniel what are you doing?.
Daniel: I want the truth, just only the truth. Maybe the truth can save your life Only God knows.
Juliet: What truth, what are you talking about.
Daniel: ( she was shaking,) The damn truth Juliet, who's child is this.
Juliet: I should've known, he is yours Daniel!!!
Daniel: (she was now calm.)  lie to me again I will blow your damn brain out of you, dammit!!!
Juliet: As I said its yours, I don't know what I should do for you to believe me.
Daniel: (I got closer to her, still having my gun pointed at her.) he can't be mine, he is no way, I am unable to make babies.( Shock appeared onnher face) so now tell me the fucken truth, who's baby is this!!!( I said that shooting at the ceiling. she screamed.)
Juliet: He is not yours, I was cheating on him with you but because I loved you, that's why I chosed you and I thought I could give you a chance to be a father am sorry.
Daniel: Ooh, Okay thank you. thats what I needed to hear. so for now onwards don't ever come near my family or else you going loose your unborn baby and yourself.

I left her trampling as she took her phone typing or is she making a phone call. I don't care.

Precious

******

He came to see me, I was so happy  to see him. I went to him to embrace him, he didn't hug me back

Precious: What is going on, are you okay?. Are we okay?
Lucky: what are you talking about Precious, when you say are we okay.
Precious: I don't know, after Saturday you became cold towards me.
Lucky: Am i cold?
Precious: You don't take my calls, you don't talk to me anymore. you never called after you dropped those pills off.
Lucky: Is there any problem with that?
Precious: Maybe firstly I should ask our relationship status.
Lucky: You mean my relationship status?. I am not single, I have a partner.
Precious: Oh so you slept with me knowing very well that you are not up for a relationship?
Lucky: What do you mean, you needed me, you needed that Precious, remember how you were starring at me before you could start with your performance, remember how you steal glance at me at my work, Standing outside the shop watching me. and when you said to me i should find you. What did you mean?. I just gave you what you needed so you should be happy now, unless if you didn't get enough. I don't mind to give you more.
Precious: What!!!.
Lucky: This is what happens when you throw yourself to boys, am not interested in you. I am sorry that you had to learn in a hard way
Precious: But I, I love you Lucky,(with his look i could feel disdained. I felt like I am nothing, that broke my heart to the core, I was crying now.)
Lucky: Oh you do, You are not the type of girl I would like to start a relationship with, you are still young and clueless in lots of things. Look at me little girl, go and find your age group, as for me. I am out of your league.

I just gave him his jersey and run to my room I didn't want to hear more of what he should say to me, I am feed up with his painful words. I can't take more.