Part 14

Katleho

******

I had a phone call with Lisa telling her about what just happened she adviced me to stay away from both of them, She says what if they are playing games I can't just bump into his brother after keeping distance from him .. I just don't know what I should do cause one of them has my heart stolen..so I told her then she said I should follow my heart but I should be careful an play it safe that was when I decided to go and have a talk with Germain the following day

I just woke up, my mission for today is to visit Germain and sort everything out. I am going to take a risk if it takes to have my heartbroken I don't care. I always run from my problems in every relationship so the question is how long will a run to every problem I encounter ..its time I take responsibility and follow my heart... I text him on WhatsApp telling him we have to talk he said I can come to his place his mother is out of town at least we will have good time to talk...am going out wearing my black tight fit dress with sandals am having my umbrella on its hot and it's little bit walk to his place..finally, the gate is not locked I got in and knock on the door. I feel nervous it didn't take him a minute to open the door..he is shirtless, greek god he is, his sexy muscle and his v line are exposed.
Germain: Starring is rude.
Katleho: You are not letting me in and again go are shirtless, Go and wear something.
Germain: Why it's not like am walking on street naked
Katleho: but still
Germain: feeling uncomfortable ..or you can't resist what you see..stop acting like a virgin Mary
katleho: You know how to ruin my mood
Germain: I am sorry. You said you want us to talk
Katleho: umh well
Germain: You missed me ..that's what you want to say you love me?
Katleho: ( he said that getting closer putting his hands in my waist..we now breathing the same air..i feel dry I can't speak..) stop it.
Germain: Talk am listening
He said that with a soft low voice.
I am wet as fuck I put my hands around his neck with my eyes closed waiting for his lips to touch mine. I have the need that awaits him to satisfy.
Germain: You still said nothing katleho.
This time his hands are running all over my body with every sensation am turned on ..he leaves the hottest spark in me.
Katleho: Germain...
Germain: huh?
He is now planting wet kisses around my neck..with every kiss my need arise
Katleho: I need you right now( i don't know how I managed to finish that sentence cause it was really hard I had no voice)
He moved his lips to mine..he explores my body as he knows it..he kisses got deeper and deeper..we all have no control over the situation...

N/B: when a good girl has gone bad we call a family meeting lol...