what they do when you're sick

pyper: "baby?" pyper's soft voice brought you out of your sleepy daze. you groaned and tried to bury your head back under the blankets. "baby please you have to take your medicine," you groaned once more before taking the pills from her hand. you sat up shyly and swallowed the pills, "thank you p," you whispered as you leaned on his shoulder. "no need to thank me, princess," she placed a kiss on your forehead, "you mean the world to me."

dallas: dallas would hold your hair back as your breakfast came up, slowly rubbing your back. "aww baby, you're okay," she would console as a shiver ripped through your body. after that, she would take you to your bed and wrap you up in blankets, making sure you were warm. "do you need anything?" she would ask. "cuddles?" you smiled up at her as she rolled her eyes and climbed into the bed next to you.

courtney: courtney's soft hands would run through your hair and tears slowly fell down your cheeks, "it hurts," you whined under her
touch. "i know, baby, i know," her fingers pushed a piece of hair behind your ear and wiped a tear away, "it'll go away soon, i'm here." courtney's comforting words made you feel slightly better as the feeling of her fingers weaving through your hair slowly lulled you to sleep.

ag: ag would be so concerned she would put you on bed-rest. "are you hungry?" you shook your head, "thirsty?" you shook your head again, "do you need mo-" you cut her off, "ag, i'm fine," you said with a laugh. she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, "i'm just worried about you." you grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the bed with you, " i know baby, but it's just a cold, i'll be fine." she sighed again and placed a kiss on your cheek.

hannah: hannah would place soft kisses on your cheeks, lips, and neck as you cuddled up to her on the couch, "how're you feeling, babe?" you merely sighed and pushed your head farther into the crook of her neck. "still feeling bad?" she asked to which you nodded. "i'm sorry, sweetheart," she pulled you closer to her chest and pulled a blanket around the both of you, continuing the many kisses across your body.