car sex ⚠️

avery: avery's hands pushed down on your head as you took her into your mouth. "shit," she groaned. cars flew by the window outside as you were parked on the side of a highway. "i can't believe i'm doing this," she groaned as you went up and down along her center. you chuckled into her as you sucked harder, making her thighs shake.

ag: fingers pushed against your most sensitive area and you groaned loudly in the passenger seat of the car. ag kept her eyes on the road as her fingers pushed further and down your pants. "ag, this i-is dangerous," you slightly stuttered as she pushed down against you. ag just smiled and continued her ministrations, determined to make you cum undone as she drove down the highway.

kasper: the cold window of the car could be felt against your back as kasper pushed you against it, attacking your neck. "what's my name?" she asked as her lips latched onto your neck, sucking to create a hickey. groaning, you threw your head back against the window and moaned out her name. you could feel kasper's smirk against your neck as her hand trailed down to your waistband, teasing the edge before plunging her hand inside, her fingers making you shake.

dallas: your thighs squeezed tight around dallas' head as her tongue could be felt in your most sensitive area. dallas' mouth mercilessly attacked you, making slurping sounds as she continued to suck. "d-dallas," your hand found it's way to her hair, tugging as the pleasure coursed through your body, a hand finding it's place on the cold car window. dallas looked up at you through her eyelashes, making you groan as you watched her bring you to orgasm.

ahhh i haven't posted in so long!!!!