they see you naked for the first time

maihua: maihua smirks as she lets her eyes run up and down your body. she bites her lip as she takes in the sight before her. you smile shyly and she stifles a moan at the innocence on your face. she grabs your hips firmly and pulls you against her before leaning down to kiss up your neck softly. you let out a moan and grab her shoulders to steady yourself, "you're perfect. i don't tell you enough, but you really are the most amazing, perfect and beautiful woman i have ever seen," maihua whispers.

blake: blake smiles as she pulls your hands away from your body. her tongue darts out to wet her lips as she looks over you. a dark blush creeps over your cheeks, but blake just laughs, "i love every inch of you, did you know that?" she says, smiling even wider (if that's possible) as you lean up to kiss her. blake kisses you deeply, her hands tracing over every curve on you with love and lust. when she bites your lip gently, you moan lightly, and let her take over your mind and body.

mia: mia's breath catches in her throat as she sees you body. she brings her hand up to brush your hair out of your face as she admires every curve, angle and freckle on your body. she bites her lip as she meets your eyes again, trying to form a coherent sentence in her head, "you're gorgeous," she whispers, leaning down to kiss you, resting her hands on your hips as she pulls you closer, "i love you," mia tells you, pulling back to look over your body once more, loving how it makes you blush.

avery: avery intended to dominate you completely that evening, but she finds herself struggling to stay composed as she looks at you. she lets her hands trace over your sides as she tries to come up with something to tell you, "y/n... wow. you're so beautiful, i don't know what to say," avery admits, licking her lips as her eyes drink up every drop. the redness of blush creeps onto your face as she stares at you, and she smiles, "it seems i make you nervous too," she teases, kissing you again.

ag: the moment you remove your clothes, ag can't take her eyes or her hands off of you. she grabs your waist and pulls your body flush against hers, kissing you so hard that you nearly fall over. ag's hands are the only things holding you up, and you love it,
"you're beautiful baby. no, you're more than beautiful. you're an angel, and i don't know how anyone can look so perfect," she tells you, bringing a hand up to trace over your parted lips.

anna: anna doesn't know what to do with herself when she sees you. she turns into a gawping mess, almost completely incapable of anything but staring for several moments. when she finally gets her head together, anna smiles widely as she brings her hand up to cup your face, "i didn't realize that angels were real, but here i am, standing in front of one that's completely naked," she winks, and you laugh, loving how she can put you at ease in any situation.

pyper: pyper's jaw literally drops when she sees you. her face slowly turns red and she starts stuttering in disbelief. in her head, she's asking herself how one person can be so beautiful, yet still human. but her mouth fails her, and she only gets out half of that,
"baby...wow you're pretty," she mumbles, causing you to smile at her cuteness. you take the lead and kiss her, and she brings her arms to your waist and kisses you back forcefully.