you want a piggyback ride

i will not be putting mac and izzy in the story anymore bc... ANYWAYS 😐 i will be adding maihua and anna 😆

mia: mia smiles as she leans down to kiss your forehead gently. she takes your hands and lets you wrap them around her shoulders so that you can climb up, before securing them around her neck. mia's hands grip your thighs tightly as she smiles even wider. this has to be her favourite thing in the world - feeling your heartbeat against her back is so comforting and she can never get enough of it,
"are you comfortable baby?" she asks, a smile evident in her voice as she starts to walk without so much as a tremor in her footsteps under the extra weight. although she'll never admit to you, most of the reasons that she goes to the gym is so that she can pick you up effortlessly.

kasper: kasper smiles down at you and ruffles your hair lovingly. she can see that you've been struggling with the walking today and she feels bad - she didn't mean for everything to take so long! she leans down to cup your face as she smiles against your lips. when she pulls away, she lifts you up so you can wrap your legs around her waist and rest your head in the crook of her neck. she never really like giving piggybacks - they hurt her neck when you inevitably grip her too tight. but this is perfect. she kisses the top of your head as she looks at you, smiling happily as she watches the steady rhythm of her footsteps slowly begin to put you to sleep.

ag: ag pouts right back at you and pretends to kick up a fuss, insisting that she's too tired and you'll just have to walk along on the pavement. you wrap your arms around her waist and give her your very best puppy eyes, and you feel her sigh as she gives you her inner monologue. "how can i say no to such a cutie? even after such a long day, she still wants to be carried. i guess it's a good thing i work out. how else could i lug all this dead weight home?" ag teases, and you giggle as you smack her chest at her last comment. ag kisses you sweetly before gesturing for you to get on her back.

dallas: dallas is unable to hide her smile as she grabs you around the waist, getting a sudden spurt of energy as she spins you around, laughing as you wrap your legs around her waist and squeal in delight. you bury your face in her shirt to stop yourself getting too dizzy as she slows down, laughing as she plants kisses all over your face and neck. you bat her away, shrieking with laughter. dallas stops and just looks at you with such adoration that you're nearly overwhelmed. she doesn't bother moving you around to her back, she just walks home with you clinging to her front, face buried in her shirt as she cradles you from the noise and light of the late nights in a large city.

anna: anna's eyes soften as she sees how tired you look, and the way you're basically dragging your feet behind you, she's so tired and she's essentially ready to curl up in a box and sleep there for the night. the last thing she wants is to carry herself and then you too. but the way your bottom lip quivers breaks her heart and she hugs you, cradling you against her chest as you begin to shiver from exhaustion. she knows having you on her back will be easier than carrying you bridal style like she normally does, so that's a plus. she smiles weakly at you and turns around, her heart warming at the excited squeak you let out. your legs wrap around her seconds later and she's tired, but this is still perfect to her.

maihua: maihua's face lights up instantly and she wastes no time in kneeling down so that you can climb onto her back. she secures her hands under your thighs as she stands back up, not faltering for a second despite the fact that she's exhausted too. maihua laughs as she leans back to rest her head on your chest as you lean down to kiss her. smiling, she tightens her grip on you as you link your hands in front of her neck. she then breaks into a sprint, as you yelp in her ear and clinging tightly to her,
"i'll be home in 5 minutes, baby, just you watch!" maihua tells you, laughing loudly.

avery: avery tries not to pout back as you whine. she's so exhausted and her body aches all over from the tiring day. but looking into your eyes makes all of that completely pointless, because it doesn't even matter. all she wants is to pick you up and hold you close. that's what she plans to do until you stomp your foot and make grabby hands. avery smirks evilly and picks you up by the waist, slinging you over her shoulder as she slaps your ass, making you squeal and swat at her back as she walks on, giggling childishly and happily, "you were the one acting like a little kid! therefore, you're got punished," she teases, sliding you down to wrap your legs around her waist, kissing you gently.