pyper - attention

pyper's pov

"hey baby" i yell as i lock the front door. i get nothing but silence in return so i call out again, "hello? y/n?" again, nothing. i'm confused i thought she'd be home from work by now. i check every room in the house and she isn't in any of them. of course, i decide to check our bedroom last. very smart.

i walk in and see her staring at the tv screen and the light from the game reflected into her face. i switch on the light and open a few windows. "hey baby, did not you hear me call for you?" i smile and kiss her cheak. "oh hi baby" she says in a monotone voice and continues to glare at the screen. i take her headset off and repeat my question louder. "did you not hear me call for you?" "no sorry i was playing a game" she says like a robot and looks back at the screen. i look at the screen and see her driving a car like a maniac. 

"are you.. are you driving over people?" i asked confused. "yes, it's so fun" she says innocently. "how- whatever" i say. i take my phone out of my pocket and sit next to her on our bed. after a while, i get bored and look up to see what is so interesting about the game she's playing. i squint my eyes and see that she's now shooting people. lovely. i won't be surprised if she turns into a whole ass serial killer in real life at this point. "babe, why are you killing innocent people" i ask genuinely confused. "because it's so- oh shit the cops are after me now" "we'll, duh you killed like 50 people" i said in an obvious tone.

she's been playing this game for hours now and all i want is attention. "baby" i say. "babyyyy" i repeat longer. "y/n" i say sternly. she doesn't reply and i get up infront of the screen to block her view. "i can still see, you're pretty small" she says with an innocent smile. i huff and start waving my arms around so she can't see from the corners. "baby stop i'm gonna die" i ignore her and continue on waving my arms like my life depends on it. "baby please" she pleads and tries to move around the room to see the screen.

"no" i simply say. "no? why?" she says trying to gently move me out of the way. "i'll move if you give me attention" i shrug. "move first then i will" she smiles smugly. "where's the damn plug for this thing?" i turn around and look behind the tv and search for the cable that connects to her playstation but i see about 100 and i sigh. "no baby, i'll give you attention" she quickly says. i smile knowing i won, again. "okay, thank you. i missed you" i say hugging her. "i missed you more" she says and kisses my head.