you sit on their face ⚠️

ag: ag's tongue was ruthless against you as you rut against her face. "ag," you moaned, "fuck." the pleasure felt incredible as you could practically see stars. your thighs shook as ag's warm tongue could be felt inside of you, pushing you over the edge. your whole body erupted in trembles as ag pulled away from your sensitive clit. "am i that good, huh?" she teased as shudders still raked your body.

kasper: hands held tightly onto your waist as kasper's tongue pressed against you. "s-shit," you stuttered at the feeling, hands moving down to press against her shoulders. kasper's tongue found it's way to your clit and sucked hard, making you press down harder against her. your legs began to tremble and you knew you were close to your orgasm. kasper could sense this and began to suck harder. legs tightening around her face, you reached your high, and she ate it all up.

izzy: you could barely contain your screams as izzy's tongue entered you. "izzyyyy," you practically whined as her tongue moved back and forth. izzy smirked against your entrance as she felt you tremble and shake. determined to make you cum, she teased your clit with her nose and plunged her tongue inside of you until you came. "good?" izzy teased as she pulled away, licking her lips. "shut the hell up."

dallas: dallas' hand slapped your thigh as you tried to ride her face, her determined to make you cum with just the movements of her tongue. you kept your hands in their spot on her chest as her tongue flicked against your clit. dallas moaned, sending vibrations throughout your body, effectively bringing you that much closer to your orgasm. as your high washed over you, you could feel dallas drinking up every ounce of you.

blake: blake had two fingers inside of you as she attacked your clit with her tongue. "blake please, i'm gonna cum too fast," you said as she pressed against your g-spot. blake ignored you and instead sucked harder and began fucking you faster with her fingers. your eyes squeezed shut and your head flew back from the pleasure, hands clenching onto the bed sheets next to you. blake's tongue pulled you to your high, and you felt the pleasure run over you, thighs shuddering.