you have a wet dream about them ⚠️

pyper: pyper's breath hitched as she felt you press yourself down onto her thigh, feeling your dampness on her bare skin. she held your hips in a tight grip, keeping you tight against her as you let out small sighs of her name in your slumber. her back arched as you rubbed your core against her leg, hips rocking lewdly, furthering her arousal. she desperately tried to silence her groans by biting the soft skin of her lips. however, she allowed a small whimper to escape as you let out a strangled gasp and spilled onto her skin.

dallas: dallas gazed down at your sleeping form, lust glazed eyes watching as you softly moaned her name in your sleep. her fingers traced your exposed stomach, slowly traveling down to the edge of your underwear before pushing them aside and stroking your heat. her plump lips left eager kisses on your own, waking you up in the best way. your back arched off the bed as her long fingers teased your clit.
"were you thinking about me, baby?"

courtney: courtney stirred awake, looking to her side only to find you tightly gripping the bedsheets, head slightly thrown back as begs of pleasure left your parted lips. she felt her arousal heat in need once you quietly moaned her name, hands reaching out to trace your sides before pushing your top up, eyes watching in hunger as your nipples hardened in the cold air. she left small kisses on your bare chest, pressing the pads of her fingers against the fabric of your underwear, arousing you from your slumber to find her smirking down at you.
"oh baby, you were dreaming about me, huh?"

ag: ag sat up in bed, head propped in her hand as her eyes wandered to your hand that was slightly cupping your heat. she eventually pushed your hand away roughly, waking you up in the process, replacing your fingers with her own and watching as you let out a strangled moan. you spread your legs for her, arching your neck as she left hot kisses on your skin, feeling your hands tug on her hair harshly.
"keep moaning my name for me."

hannah: hannah's ears perked up as you whined softly in your sleep, eyes darkening as she gently parted your legs before leaving a light kiss against your damp underwear. she slowly pulled the fabric down the soft skin of your thighs, hooded eyes studying your face as your eyebrows furrowed in pleasure. her tongue greedily lapped up your wetness, listening as your mewls become more desperate. your hands tangled themselves in her disheveled hair, sleepy eyes opening to watch her between your legs.
"have a sweet dream, sweetheart?"