you fall asleep on her shoulder during a road trip

pyper: all you would want to do was rest your head on her lap and fall asleep, but she'd be too busy showing you pictures and talking to you about the things she saw whilst on your trip. she'd keep you awake almost all of the way home until suddenly falling asleep herself, but at that point you were already way to awake to sleep.

dallas: she'd be right there with you, finding the easiest, most comfortable way for her to cuddle you while you drifted off to sleep. her hands would be in your hair stroking softly and when she could her lips would rest on the top of your head. still, even though you were the one in dire need of sleep you still had to scratch along her arm since that was one of her playful rules of cuddling.

courtney: she would accept your head on her chest willingly, wrapping her arms around your shoulders and moving her gaze to look out towards the window where she would smile and blush at how cute you looked in the reflection as you drifted off of to sleep.

ag: as you rested your head against her shoulder, her hand would come up to stroke your hair back and she'd kiss the top of your head, giving you one of the earbuds she had playing soft music through. she'd stroke your hair and loved how even though you were sleeping, your fingers still stroked the inside of her knee.

hannah: she'd try her hardest to stay awake. but seeing how comfortable you were spread out along the bench of the back seat of the van made her grow very tired. so instead of letting you lay there on her lap she'd wiggle herself under you so you could rest on her chest better and the two of you could fall asleep together.