she get jealous of a animal

pyper: pyper wanted to go for a walk, originally feeling the need to stretch her legs a little. never has she regretted a decision more. one minute you were walking beside her, the next you were crouched by a small cage filled with puppies near the local pet store. "y/n?" her confusion quickly turned to shock as she heard the many compliments you showered the pups with. "YAH! Y/N! WHY DO YOU NEVER SAY THAT TO ME?! I AM JUST AS CUTE!"

dallas: at first, it was fine. the kitten WAS cute... but then... you continued to hold the little animal... and talking to it... and giving it attention... "dallasss, look at it's paws!" she refused to look at the scene unfolding before her. her heart kept squeezing at the sight, making her uncomfortable. not being able to take any more, dallas went and picked you up to place on her lap. not saying anything. "if you wanted attention, you could have just said so." a heavy blush dusted her ears and cheeks "shut it."

courtney: while hanging out at your friend's place you played with their new puppy. completely neglecting court. "look at you! you're just the most cutest little thing! yes you are! yes you are!!" your words pierced courtney's heart. her ears immediately spun towards the sound of your voice. she stared at the pup, then to you and then back at the pup. she silently raised a challenging eyebrow. "oh? is that right?"

ag: ordinarily, ag would wake up with you by her side. readily available to cuddle which always made the morning much easier. not finding you there was certainly a surprise. finding you in the hallway cuddling with your neighbor's cat was a scene so strange her hazy mind just couldn't comprehend. "how? why... y/n - have i lost... to a kitten? don't you... love me anymore?"

hannah: the day started off great... you were both cuddling on the couch and then your stupid cousin had to come for a visit, bringing their kitten along! the second you saw the soft little thing you jumped from hannah's arms and held the small animal instead. she couldn't stop pursing her lips and repeating "that's fine, totally fine... jealous? never heard of her... i'm still the cutest, just you wait. i'll show you." all the while she glared holes at the small animal resting in your warm embrace.