you come out as bisexual

pyper: she is very accepting and would be really kind and cool towards your decision to come out to her. of course, you were more than relieved by this. pyper respected you and always showed support. "i support you baby, 100%."

dallas: "dallas, I have to tell you something." she would mentally panic, her eyes wide and she's quiet until you said what you wanted to say. dear god would she be relieved because she thought it was bad news. "sure you're okay with it?" "i still only have eyes for you and nothing will change that."

courtney: when you had came out to courtney, she had the warmest, welcoming smile. all of your worries vanished when she smiled at you like that. she'd embrace you and tell you how strong and courageous you are for coming out. "aww, my baby is so strong, i'm so proud."

ag: you told her 'we need to talk' and the poor girl thought you were breaking up with him, and she can't handle that type of rejection. then you came out and her fear turned into admiration for you. she knew it was not easy for you to come out which is why she couldn't stop herself from falling harder for you. "why are you still staring at me?" "you're just so amazing and i'm lucky to have you."

hannah: much like courtney and pyper, hannah would proudly support you, feeling contended that you would personally come out to her. she'd know that you trusted her more and wow would her heart just do jumping jacks. "you have no idea how happy you make me."