them being your first kiss

avery: avery would not hold back, without warning she would pull you in. she knew this is the moment you had both been waiting for. her hand traveling to the small of your back. "can we do that again? i loved it."

blake: blake would rest her hand on your cheek before starting to lean in. her deep blue eyes would close and her lips press against yours. her lips were surprisingly soft. "wow, that was by far one of my best first kisses."

mia: mia knew that her lips were your weakness so she would just kiss you without hesitation. she was right as her lips pressed into yours, you would practically melt in her arms. you loved how soft they were and how she was such an amazing kisser. "was it good? i really hope it was i didn't want you to be too excited then be disappointed."

pyper: pyper had always wanted to kiss you but every time the moment would arise she would get nervous. tonight was the night she was going to do it she would start to lean in and as she chickened out like always you pulled her in, making sure she knew you wanted to kiss her. "oh wow, uhm, that was way better than i expected."

kasper: as kasper leaned in you could feel your heart start beating faster. you closed your eyes and your lips pressed against each other. you would feel kasper smile a little as her soft lips pressed against yours. as she pulled away the kiss would still linger on your lips and her smile would stay plastered on her face. "has anyone ever told you that you are an amazing kisser?"

ag: ag had waited a while to kiss you so when she did she would do it so passionately. her hand would start on your back and somehow end up on your ass, squeezing it like there was no tomorrow. "i could never ask for a better girlfriend that was as amazing as i thought it would be."

izzy: izzy would be a bit reluctant at first, she knew the first kiss was a make or break situation. she would first ask you to kiss, not wanting you to be surprised by her suddenly pulling you in. she would then start to lean in with a smile and press her lips against yours. "thank you so much." she would say with the biggest smile.