you top/tease them ⚠️

pyper: pyper's hands would grip tightly on to your thighs, she loved being teased by you almost as much as she loved you riding her. "y/n, fuck- please, " she would be trying her hardest to control her desires but would still end up being a complete mess beneath you, begging you to help her reach her release.

dallas: dallas would have none of the teasing, taking back control almost instantly. the moment you began to rock your hips on her own at an agonizingly slow pace, she'd sit up, wrapping an arm around your waist and thrusting her hips up into your own. "don't tease me like that y/n, you know you'll only get punished." she would cup your cheek, making you look at her before crashing her lips down onto your own, silencing your moans.

courtney: courtney hated being teased more than anything, but she loved the way you looked grinding against her. she would take hold of your waist, guiding your slow movements, letting her tongue run over her lower lip as she watched you above her. "baby, faster... now" ignoring her command, she'd sit up, wrapping an arm firmly around your waist and pressing you to her body as she began to thrust onto you faster.

ag: ag's head would fall back, eyes falling shut and lips parting as you began to rock your hips back and forth, there was nothing she loved more than the feeling of you grinding on you her, but she hated being teased. "don't tease me, i'll fuck you into the mattress, that's a promise." when you only smirked, she would quickly flip you both over, smirking down at you as she began to thrusted her strap into you slowly. "i changed my mind, i think i want to hear you beg for me instead baby girl."

hannah: hannah's hands would instantly move to grip your waist, loving how good it felt when you were on top of her, but when you started to move your hips slowly, teasing her, her grip would tighten on your waist. "baby girl, i'm warning you..." when you continued to tease her, she would flip the both of you over so you were beneath her and start thrusting into you harder, smirking when you began to moan.