tummy kisses

pyper: "i'm never," you panted, "doing that again," pyper laughed beside you as you both were lying down on the plush carpet of your living room. "i can't believe you made me run 5 miles with you," you sat up slowly and stripped off your shirt, to which pyper wiggled her eyebrows. you rolled your eyes before lying back down. suddenly, pyper was on top of you, "get off it's hot!" you shouted but instead she began to attack you with kisses. by the time she reached your stomach you were out of breath again from laughing. "i love you pyp," you whispered as the kisses slowed. she placed one last kiss on your tummy, "i love you too."

dallas: you and dallas had been taking a shower when she pulled you close to her body and whispered, "you're so gorgeous baby," you blushed and tried to cover your face, but she just pulled your hands away. "don't hide yourself you're beautiful," she emphasized her words by trailing kisses along your neck and slowly going lower and lower. once she reached the soft flesh of your stomach she looked up at you and placed many kisses along the expanse of skin. "so so gorgeous."

courtney: courtney's head was buried in the soft skin of your stomach as she let out a sigh, "you're so comfy, baby," she said as she nuzzled closer to you. you giggled and ran your fingers through her soft fluffy hair. courtney's head turned slightly to the side as she began to kiss the skin she had been lying on, "baby?" you questioned her. "shhh just let me love you," she continued to softly kiss your skin and you couldn't stop the smile that came to your lips.

ag: you and ag had been slowly pushing against each other's bodies, trying to get friction. ag pulled back and began to take off your clothes, trailing kisses down your body as she did so. once she reached the skin of your stomach, you let out a soft giggle. "is my baby ticklish?" she smirked and you frantically shook your head, knowing what was coming. "i think they areeee," ag teased before kissing all over your stomach and making you break out into a fit of giggles. "ag!" god you loved that girl.

hannah: hannah's firm hands held you into place as she placed kisses along the skin of your stomach. your eyes crinkled as you tried to hold in your giggles at the feeling of her lips pressing against your skin. "hannahhh," you whined as she blew onto the skin of your stomach. hannah merely laughed as she continued her ministrations as the sunlight shone through the window next to your bed. this was it, this was your happy place.