you hide behind them when you're scared

kasper: kasper jumped a little when you suddenly held onto her shoulders and buried your face into her back. she almost scolded you but realized why you scared her; it was because you yourself was scared. she knew how jumpy and easily scared you were, but she found it extremely adorable, even though she sometimes gave you shit for it. she turned around to face you and squished your soft cheeks. "it's ok baby, i got you."

avery: she didn't necessarily like it when you were scared, but she adored your reaction. but she loved it so much, she didn't want the other girls to see in fear of them falling for your charm. instantly after you hid behind her, she'd turn right around to face you, and wave her sleeves in front of your face. "aww bub, you're too cute for them to see."

ag: she heard it too, that loud crashing noise. but she also knew the source of it, so she didn't even flinch. but seeing you jump behind her made her laugh instantly. you were scared of yourself dropping a stack of books. she gently swiped her thumbs over your hands to reassure you. "really baby? even i wasn't scared. you're so cute."

pyper: her heart instantly jumped to her throat. she couldn't stop the smile threatening to crack on her lips. it was the tinniest banging sound that made you so scared, and she found it annoyingly adorable. she turned her head over her shoulder to look at you. "what? that scared you? you're such a baby." she teased. "aww it's okay, i'll protect you."

izzy: she isn't able to contain her laughter. it's how she expresses her happiness. when you hugged onto her from behind tightly and whined about the small spider across the room, she instantly lost it. she covered her face to try and contain some laughter so you wouldn't be angry. "you want me to kill it? It's half the size of your fingertip baby just-"