you being ticklish

mac: she'd probably brush up against you and seeing you flinch away would worry her. she'd kinda look a bit hurt and wonder why her girlfriend flinched away from her. when you explain to her that you're quite sensitive and ticklish, she'd be relieved. her girlfriend was just ticklish. she'd test it out and tickle you, and when she hears you telling her to stop but with a smile pushing through and a restrained laugh, she'd smile.

blake: when she tried to cuddle with you, she'd hear an adorable noise. she asked you where that sound came from. when she sees you blushing as she questioned you. she'd connect the dots and she'd smile and think it was precious. when she voices her thoughts, she'd laugh at your reaction. she'd promise to not intentionally tickle you. soon after she 'accidentally' moves her fingers and apologizes. she forgot that you were ticklish. she'd try not to laugh and hold up her serious face.

pyper: she'd be surprised hearing the laughter that escaped your mouth when all she did was try to help you avoid the chair you were about run into. she'd ask you if you were ticklish, and at you response she'd lightly smile. it was a cute noise, but she wouldn't admit that. so she'd try to avoid tickling you, because she can't trust herself to not blurt out that you're really really cute.

mia: she'd most likely find out by accident. possibly trying to go for a hug and hearing the sound you made, she'd turn to you and just smile with a small chuckle. she wouldn't follow right after with tickles and pokes but rather, you'd just one day see her near you and you'd feel a small poke and just know she wanted to see you react. just little pokes every once in a while just to remind herself how adorable you are.

ag: after the sound she'd get from trying to pull you closer to her for a hug, she'd laugh at the sound you'd make. she'd ask you if you're that ticklish. the blush growing on your cheeks would cause her to just smile even wider. she'd then raise her arms and wiggle her fingers as if she was going to attack you. she's not even tickling you yet, and she's got you laughing so hard.

izzy: she would most likely try to tickle you when she felt like teasing you, but when she finds out just a brush or poke against you can make you either giggle or flinch away, you better run. she would have a big grin and begin to target your most ticklish spot. she'd think it's so cute that you're sensitive to her pokes and she wouldn't be able to help but laugh at your giggles and pleas for mercy.

kasper: the smile that would appear at you shying away from a tickle fight would slowly emerge. she'd pull back and accept your response. no tickle fights, but she'd tickle you with pauses in between. she'd adore the little squeaks and noises that she'd hear. she couldn't help but try to hear more and more of it.