they have a mommy kink ⚠️

pyper: you were slowly fingering her, her body flushed. "faster mommy," pyper would groan as she arched her back. she was so lost in pleasure she didn't even know what she had said, "whatever my baby wants," you smirked.

dallas: "oh my god," dallas gasped in pleasure. "keep going baby, tell me what you want," you gently whispered to her. "p-please, go faster mommy, you feel so good," her eyes were glazed over in pleasure. "that's it, you're such a good girl, so good for me."

courtney: it was no surprise to you that she had suddenly called you mommy. "that's right baby, and you're my good baby girl, you're gonna be good for me, right?" courtney nodded and squeezed her eyes shut, deeply breathing.

ag: you always knew that ag had a secret sub side. she would murmur the word so unexpectedly that her face would flush and turn redder than you've ever seen before. "repeat that baby," you tease, suddenly feeling a more dominant side come out of you from her words. "take care of me mommy."

hannah: hannah was so incredibly dominant that when she asked you if she could be the sub, you nearly choked on the water you were drinking. "huh?" you asked wide eyed and shocked, but you'd by lying if the thought of being the dom didn't turn you on. hannah lowered to the ground in front of you, body completely lax, "please take care of me mommy."