your wear her hoodie

pyper: pyper would blush like crazy when she saw that you were always taking her sweaters. the others always gave her such a hard time about it. after a while, she'd notice, arching but you didn't wear them unless she was away and kept the other just so you could have her scent wrap around you like a warm blanket.

dallas: dallas found it so cute when she saw you sitting in bed eating grapes and wearing her sweatshirt. she loved the fact that you stole her sweatshirts just to be closer to her when she was away. dallas would purposely leave sweaters around just to see her tiny baby in her sweatshirt.

courtney: court is such a blushy baby. you always took insta pics and posting them with it on but she didn't even notice until hannah pointed it out. you were wearing one of her sweaters each time causing her fans to go crazy each time. she loved the fact that you stole them because she felt protective of you each time she saw you were wearing them.

ag: protective times a 1000. when ag found out the only reason you stole her sweaters was because her scent calmed you down during your panic attacks which you were prone to. she would give almost all of them just for you to feel safe ever day for the rest of your life with her.

hannah: she'd be the same way as ag. hannah would give you her sweaters when she found out that when you got lonely you'd wear her sweatshirts around the house and when you wore them outside she would get protective daring anyone to touch her baby. and if anyone did she'd rip them apart faster than anything in the world.