you finally see them after a long time

pyper: the blanket was wrapped tight around your shoulders; the warm mug helping to warm up your cold hands. headlights shined through the window in the living room, and you found yourself practically throwing the mug down and running towards the front door. pyper wasn't able to get a single word out before you threw yourself at her and pulled her into a hug. "pyper," you said into her neck before pulling back and kissing her. "i've missed you, baby," she whispered against your lips and began to kiss you harder, her fingers sliding up the back of your t-shirt.

dallas: "babe?" a voice said from behind you, making you jump and let out a noise of surprise. "dallas!" you yelled when you realized who was behind you. dallas' bright laugh helped to slow down your quickly beating heart. "you asshole," you said and pulled her to your chest tightly. "you scared the shit out of me," you whispered into her hair. "missed you too," she said and pulled you even closer. she pulled back and you looked at her with wide eyes, "i can't believe you're finally home." dallas smiled, her eyes turning into crescents, "i'm home."

courtney: you wiped the tears from courtney's eyes, a frown pulling at your lips. "baby, don't cry," you said softly, your hands coming up to cup her cheeks. "it's just been so hard," she started, "being away from you, and i've missed you so m-much." her last word got caught on a sob, making you coo. "bub, it's okay. you're home now." you pressed a quick kiss to her lips and helped lead her to the bedroom. you both laid down and you pulled her head into your chest, running your fingers through her hair. "you're okay court. you're home."

ag: "ag?" your voice wobbled, overwhelmed with the sigh in front of you. "hi, baby," ag smiled, her eyes misty as well. "babyyy," your face crumpled and you walked forward, throwing your arms around her neck. "don't cry," ag let out a wet chuckle, the words contradicting her own actions. the both of you held each other in the warm embrace, not willing to let go. "never do that again," you hit her chest weakly, making the both of you laugh. "never," she smiled.

hannah: the bed seemed cold and empty without the warm body next to you. even though hannah had been gone for months, it didn't make the cold feeling against your body any better. you pulled the comforter up so it reached just under your chin and let out a sigh. sleep just began to take over your body when the door creaked open. rubbing your hands against your eyes, hannah's body came into view. "hi sweetheart," hannah whispered and sat in front of you on the bed, pulling you into her arms. with your body still waking up, words weren't coming easily to you, but you knew you had never felt more happy than you did in that moment.