you get sad/upset

kasper: kasper's motherly instincts would kick in and she would be at your side within a few seconds asking you what was wrong. when you told her you were feeling upset, she'd place kisses all over your cheeks and forehead, cuddling you all night until you felt better.

avery: avery would be apprehensive at first about approaching you when she had noticed you were upset, but her girlfriend instincts kicked in as soon as she heard you sniffle signaling that you were crying. she would immediately be at your side, pushing back your hair and holding your face in her hands. she wouldn't let go until you told her what was wrong and told her of all your insecurities.

blake: blake would be so concerned. she'd immediately have you in her arms, quietly whispering words of comfort and stroking your hair as you cried it all out. she'd pull you back and place a chaste kiss on your lips. "i'm here for you baby, okay? always."

mia: you were trying to avoid her and she knew it. she knew you didn't wanna tell her all about what was bothering you because you thought she was too busy. at night, she'd pull you onto her lap and whisper how much she loves you over and over. eventually you'd break into tears and tell her what was wrong, and she'd listen to every word as you cried in her loving arms.

ag: ag would find the comfiest and biggest blanket you owned and wrap you up in it. she'd pull you onto her lap on the couch and gently stroke your hair and kiss you all over your face, making you giggle. "agggggg!" you'd screech as her kisses started to tickle. "there's my baby's smile!" the kisses wouldn't stop until she knew you were happy again.

izzy: izzy would immediately resort to trying to make you laugh. she knew you loved the stupid faces she made, so that's exactly what she did. at first you'd try to get her to stop, saying you weren't in the mood, but eventually you would break and start giggling at her antics. she would immediately smile and bring you in for a tight hug, "ugh i love you bub."

mac: she'd pull you in for a standing hug and whisper into your ear small words of comfort as the stress and sadness seemed to melt away from her gentle movements. "thank you mac," you'd whisper after the long hug. "anything for my princess."