what they do after you have a nightmare pt. 2

mac: mac isn't a stranger when it comes to nightmares. when you wake up and you're panting for breath she doesn't say anything, she just grabs your hand and takes you to the bathroom where she draws a lavender bubble bath. she strips and gets in first leading you to get in front of her. she holds you and kisses your neck as you start to relax, smelling the lavender and mac's unique smell that you've come to love. what was it this time darling?" she has her arms wrapped around you and she doesn't let go the whole night.

izzy: izzy hates when you have a nightmare, quite seriously. it's not because you disturb her, or you wake up screaming, or even because you soak the sheets with your sweat. it's because she feels so damn helpless that she can't do anything. she holds you every single time but this time she starts crying, her body trembles as she wraps her arms around you tightly. "i'm so so sorry bub, i wish i could do something." she doesn't realize that she's already helping just by speaking to you and holding you. you end up falling asleep cuddled up to the girl as she whispered sweet nothings into your ear.

mia: mia is a soft baby so she holds your hand and she wipes your cheeks every single time a tear escapes. "baby if you could go anywhere, where would it be?" the next morning bags are packed and you're going on a vacation with the love of your life.

avery: avery makes you some hot chocolate immediately, it always calms her down so she's doing everything she can think of to help you. she thinks about calling ag to see what she would do but decides that she could do this all by herself. no one knew you as well as she did. she gives you your favorite snacks and candy as you try to recall what happened. "don't ever be afraid to tell me what happens in your dreams. i'll always listen."