they cheat on you

pyper: you plant a quick good-morning kiss
onto your girlfriends cheek before she walks downstairs to prepare your breakfast. with a smile on your face, you sit up in your bed, letting out a yawn. the cold bedroom air nips at your bare skin, encouraging you to go put something warmer on.

you stand up sleepily, brushing the unruly hair off of your forehead and rubbing your eyes. you shuffle towards the closet and swing open the doors. you fumble around for a jumper and some pants when a bright pink article falls out of one of the drawers.

you lean down and pick it up, realizing its a pink bra that you don't recognize. you squint your eyes trying to get a better look, perhaps trying to recognize it as your own. you turn it over and see an unfamiliar name on the tag. your heart begins to race and your dinner from last night threatens to make a reappearance. you ruffle through more of the wardrobe until you retrieve a grey hoodie, the fragrant scent of women's perfume emitting from it. you check the tag and see the same name written there.

"no way, pyper wouldn't, there's no way," you whisper to yourself, trying to disprove what you already know to be true. tears form in your eyes and begin to fall. you're angry as well as sad.

when pyper hears the closet door slam upstairs, she knows something is wrong.

"y/n, you alright?" she calls out to you, earning no response. she walks up the stairs, oblivious to the situation. she enters the room to see you standing next to the closet, a pink bra and a grey hoodie in each hand. tears stain your cheeks and pyper's stomach drops. her heart begins to leap out of her chest.

'y/n, i-"

"shut up, i don't want to hear it," you scream, pelting the garments at a shocked pyper standing in the doorway.

"it was one time, i'm so sorry, i will do anything to make it up to you, just please," pyper pleads, tears falling from her own eyes. she knows what she did was wrong. she would do anything to take it back.

"get out." pyper doesn't move, hoping you don't mean it. "i said get out!" you scream louder, causing her to flinch. she lets out a deep sigh and nods slowly before collecting the small things from the room. you stand with your face in your hands sobbing loudly. "i'll come by and get the rest tomorrow," she mumbles before making her way down the stairs, hearing yours strangled sobs getting softer and softer.

dallas: you trudge through the door of your shared apartment with dallas after a rough night out. your vision is slightly blurred and you stomach churns from the over indulgence in alcohol. setting your bag down, you begin to stumble up the stairs, eager to get changed and go to sleep with your girlfriend.

as you walk up the stairs, the creaking of your bed coming from your bedroom confuses you. you continue up the stairs and you finally reach your bedroom. you open the door quietly as if not to wake the supposedly sleeping dallas. when you open the door fully, however, you realize she isn't sleeping. her naked body lays over another girl. her body moves rhythmically over her as her moans fill the room. you feel any incoherency leave your body as you're now fully aware of your surroundings.

"what the fuck!" you yell causing dallas to snap her head up to look at you. the girl stops moaning and dallas hurriedly gets off of the girl and covers them both with blankets.

"i-i thought you were out," dallas stammers, sweat beads glistening on his forehead. the girl stares at you with doe-like eyes. you stare back at her, shooting daggers her direction. you then change your glare to dallas.

"you fucking slut," you seethe. she sinks lower into the bed.

looking back at the girl, you point to the door. "get out. now." she grabs her clothes and puts them on as you turn away. she scurries out of the room and slams the door behind her. you turn back around to meet dallas' apologetic eyes. "why?" is all you manage to get out without absolutely losing your mind. "i-i..i don't know.." she whispers. you shake your head and laugh manically, using your anger as a coping mechanism.