they comfort you

pyper: pyper knew as soon as she saw your tense shoulders and turned brow that you were stressed. you frantically moved around the kitchen as you prepared lunch for all of the girls. of course, all of them having specific diets and it was too much for you to remember who could and couldn't eat what. "baby, take a break," pyper said as she came to massage your shoulders, her voice giving no room for argument. "come lay with me yeah?" a kiss was placed on your shoulder.

dallas: "it's okay, baby," dallas spoke softly, "come here." the dam behind your eyes broke and tears began to trail down your face, biting your lip to try and hold in the sounds. dallas softly shushed you and pulled you into her arms, her hands running comfortingly up and down your back. soft kisses were placed on the crown of your head as your sobs began to slow. "feeling better?" she asked with a soft smile. you nodded, pulling her into a kiss.

courtney: "smile for me, baby?" courtney asked as she took your hands in hers. you shook your head and you hid your face in the crevice of her shoulder. "babyyy, my baby, my love, my life, please smile for me." you couldn't help as the nicknames brought a smile to your face. courtney smiled her adorable eye smile as she watched you, "there we go, my beautiful baby." you blushed and tried to push her away but she just pulled you closer, "awww, you're so cute."

ag: ag's strong arms held you close to her body as she trailed kisses down your neck. "take tomorrow off, okay baby?" she didn't give you a chance to reply as she captured your lips with hers. pulling away for air, ag began to place kisses all over your face. you couldn't help but giggle at the ticklish feeling and she finally ended with a last kiss on the tip of your nose. "now there's that beautiful smile that i love so much."

hannah: hannah's long fingers trailed lightly over the skin of your shoulder as you leaned into her. you had been stressed lately and hannah decided tonight would be a good night to shower you in love. "you're doing so good baby," she praised, "working so hard." hannah's fingers continued to trail over your body as she left loving kisses in their wake. your eyes closed as you bathed in the comfort and after awhile you fell asleep in her arms, warm and soft.