watching a scary movie

pyper: you watched pyper's face as she started to curl in herself as the movie grew scarier and scarier. "having fun, baby?" you teased with a smirk. "i'm f-fine," she said trying to cover up the fact that she was terrified. a jumpscare popped up and pyper screamed, hiding her face in her hands. suddenly feeling bad for her, you pulled her head into your lap. "oh bub, it's okay," you comforted, "i'm sorry for being mean." pyper pulled you down into a kiss.

dallas: your body started to tremble as the suspenseful music grew louder and louder. "da- dallas," you muttered as you tugged on the sleeve of her sweater. she hummed in acknowledgment but didn't turn to look at you. "da-," the words got caught in your throat as a scary character popped up on the screen, causing you to scream. dallas turned with wide eyes, finally realizing how scared you were. "aww baby, come here," she cooed and pulled you into her lap.

courtney:  "you ready?" courtney asked as she plopped down in the open spot next to you, clad in nothing but a sports bra and gray sweatpants. you nodded with a large smile on your face and she started the movie. it was around an hour in when it was becoming suspenseful and you couldn't help as you cuddled closer to courtney. "scared, baby?" she teased you but when she saw you were really scared she pulled you into her lap, "don't worry, baby, i'll keep you safe."

ag: ag had you placed securely on her lap as the movie progressed. you grabbed her hands and intertwined your fingers. "keep me safe, ag," you said half teasing and half being serious. "of course i will, baby," she pressed a kiss to your temple, "i'll always keep you safe, no matter what." your heart filled with warmth as you turned your neck to kiss her. "i love you, baby," you said when suddenly there was a loud noise, making you both laugh as you jumped.

hannah: hannah was a huge fan of scary movies, and you weren't going to tell her that you were deathly afraid of them. your eyes were blown wide as you watched the scene on the screen, a monster popping up and making you scream and hide your face in your hands. hannah immediately turned to you and grabbed the remote to turn off the movie. "you should've told me you don't like these movies, baby," she comforted you with lots of cuddles and kisses.