you have nipple piercings

pyper: this was the first time you and pyper had gotten sexually intimate, your relationship had finally reached that level of comfort where you trusted her with everything you had. hands were everywhere, touching every inch of skin that was available, and eventually it wasn't enough. you hurriedly pulled off your shirt and went to pull pyper back into a heated kiss before she stopped you, "woah..." she whispered with wide eyes as she stared at your breasts. you looked at her questioningly before you realized "oh! yeah sorry i forgot about those," you replied as a small blush came to your cheeks. pyper's hand reached out tentatively before stopped and looking you in the eyes. you giggled, "go ahead and touch me baby, i'm yours."

dallas: dallas and you had gotten sexual a couple times before, but you had never taken off your shirt. only simple things like fingering and she has eaten you out a couple times. this time though, you knew it was going to go further. you slipped off your shirt in anticipation and waited for her reaction to your piercings. "holy shit," dallas swore as she gazed at them, "that's fucking hot," dallas immediately leaned forward and began to tease the piercings with her tongue. you moaned, grabbing onto her hair. dallas took this as a good sign and began to suck harder.

courtney: courtney's arms gently lifted the shirt from over your head and you hissed as the fabric made contact with your sensitive nipples. "woah what," court sounded surprised as she ogled your new piercings. "you like them baby? i just got them done," you questioned as you smirked, knowing court loved any kind of piercing. she dumbly nodded her head as she stared in awe. "as soon as they heal, we can do all sorts of naughty things baby," you sensually whispered into her ear and began to grind against her.

ag: ag had been very touchy all day, wanting some sort of skinship at almost every moment. you and ag had decided to put on a movie that night, and ag had laid her head down on your shoulder, practically cuddling into your side. during the movie, a sex scene had come on and you could see how horny she felt. you and ag had never had sex, but you definitely weren't willing to help her out. turning to face her, you swung your legs over her and sat firmly on her lap. "you need help baby?" you teased her, grinding slowly. ag nodded, dumbfounded and put her hands on your hips. "take what you want then," you replied pliantly on her lap. her hands reached up to lift your shirt over your head, "oh my god," ag groaned, "are you trying to kill me?" ag definitely found your piercings to be a huge turn on.

hannah: you let the hot water rush over your body and soothe your tense muscles. the sound of the water was so soothing that you didn't even hear the door to the bathroom open and close. after a few minutes you turned off the shower head and grabbed the towel that was hung over the top of the shower and stepped out. you quickly dried your legs and brought the towel up to wrap around your body. "what the fuck," you heard hannah's strong voice not more than a foot away from you. you jumped and lightly screamed, holding the towel tight around yourself, "hannah what the hell!" you swore realizing that hannah had seen you naked, not that she hadn't before, but not in this context. "when the hell did you get nipple piercings?" she asked dumbfounded. "a few days ago. it was supposed to be a surprise!" you stomped your foot and huffed. "a surprise indeed, don't worry baby, as soon as those heal i won't be able to keep my hands off of you."