you think they're going to hit you

pyper: as soon as you flinched away from pyper, her heart would drop to her feet. her baby was scared of her. "babe?" she would question as he stepped closer to you, heart thumping in his chest. he knew he was scary while angry, but he never wanted you to be afraid of him. "baby girl?" he stepped closer and pushed your chin up to met his gaze. "i would never hit you, never." he said firmly before he pulled you close to his chest. the rest of the day filled with kisses and cuddles.

dallas: "leave me alone y/n!" dallas would shout as you tried to get her to come get in the bed with you. you let out a sound of surprise at her tone and backed away with wide eyes. "baby, no please." her eyes immediately filled with tears as she saw your scared expression. "i would-" her sentence was cut off as she began to cry, "i'm so sorry." you took a tentative step closer before curling your arms around her neck, holding dallas close. "it's okay, i love you."

courtney: "babyyyy," you said as you nudged courtney's shoulder to which she grumbled and turned away. "babyyyyyy," you said again. "y/n stop." you said her name again and she whipped around, "stop!" courtney screamed and you flinched away from your spot next to her with wide eyes. the expression on your face pulled at court's heart as she immediately took your hand in hers, "i'm sorry, please don't think i would-" she cut himself off, "i would never lay on a hand on you that way baby," she would pull you into her lap and cover you both with a warm blanket, kisses and romcom watching to ensue. 

ag: ag was stressed and you had tried everything to help her, doing her chores around the house with the girls, making her favorite food and even watching her favorite movies with her. but one day, she snapped, "y/n! stop coddling me! i'm not a fucking baby!" the velocity of her voice and the swearing had you flinching in front of her as you brought your hands up in defense. ag took one look at you before she broke down in tears, "i didn't mean t-to," she would sob, "i love y-you," you knew she hadn't meant to scare you, she was just stressed, so you walked over to her and ran your hands through her hair. the rest of the night was spent baking her favorite cookies and drinking hot chocolate.

hannah: "dammit!" you heard hannah growl for what seemed like the 100th time that night as she couldn't get her paper she was working on to sound right. "baby, maybe you should take a break?" you suggested. "maybe you should leave me alone?" she growled as she whipped around and stood up abruptly from her chair. you flinched back against the door at her movement and hannah stood still. "baby no.." she would pull you into her arms, assuring you that she would never hit you, ever.